Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mat;

Thank you for your reply.
    Yes the color is one off, Romance is before Caribbean. There are 2 RS Power units linked together. I have attached a portion of the log file.

Thank You,

Andy
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Andy,

Thanks for that, I am about to head out, I will review and try and sort something out for you in the morning....

So looks like it was a good guess on Both fronts.....

The 2 RS units joined is something i have considered for my own system, Did you set it up? or did and Installer do it? Interested to see how you did it... I know from the manuals you can link up to 4 units, I presume you link the 2 units and splice the Aqualink of the Master unit (Along with any other Devices) did you use a PDA in the same setup?

Thanks
      Mat

Comment

Hi Mat;
        Thank you for your prompt reply.
        Yes good guess on both! I had an installer set it up so not sure about the wiring interface of them together.
        Andy

Comment

Hi All,

I have just submitted a Beta version of the plugin that Addresses a few of the bugs that have been reported....

So, The Lights have been adjusted to show the right color (Based on the feedback that they were 1 color to advanced. I don't have any to test so please let me know if your having any trouble)

The Devices should now show the Value as well as the Text.

Multiple Power Centers in one system are now supported, Andy reported what 2 units looked like with his Log file, And i have read you can link up to 4 units together so I replicated from AUX_1B to AUX_7D presuming the letter is the difference. Andy, Please let me know if this is fixed for you, I am unable to test a Multi system, But from your log it should now work.

There is now a watchdog on the Status type devices, I did this in 2 places, Firstly when a device is controlled by the plugin it will call for a refresh, And secondly it will re-connect if it doesn't receive any input for 5 minutes from the status thread. From my testing i had my system run for 5 plus days without issue, However please let me know if your having any trouble, I tossed up whether to call a refresh when a device changed value (By External or Manual control) however I didn't end up doing this, My Theory was that it should check the status every 30 second to a minute anyhow, If i make it call to often it will likely cause incorrect status updates, I will re-visit if needed, I may even scrape the timed update and rely on a status change... Please let me know how it goes.

I fixed a few other little bugs, But nothing really to show, just some improvements on speed and logic.

Thanks for everyone's support i really appreciate it.

Thanks
          Mat

Comment

Hi All,

I just got access to release Beta's and the Beta version is live, From now on pushing out a beta will be much quicker as i don't have to wait for approval.

Please download the new beta and let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks
            Mat

Comment

Hi All,

Just checking in to make sure the Beta is going well, I have had no feedback, So the presumption is no news is good news... If i dont hear anything in the next day or so ill push the Beta into Production, and start working on the google home thermostat interface for it.

Thanks All.

Mat

Comment

Hi Mat

I just installed the plug-in but am struggling to get it to work. I enter my username and password and it picks up my pool with its serial number and displays all the relevant devices connected to my AqualinkTri. But when I click them no devices gets added. On the Homeseer device screem, I removed all filters, checked using only the Zodica/iAqualink filters but nothing shows up.

I also tried to add one status device, but same issue.

I also installed the latest beta to be sure.

Am I missing something?

Thanks
                Gert

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-12-21_17-39-16.png
Views:	120
Size:	226.5 KB
ID:	1348629Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-12-21_17-41-27.png
Views:	110
Size:	259.8 KB
ID:	1348630

Comment

Did you check all under the device type drop down?

Comment

Stupid mistake - that was the issue - thanks!

Comment

Hi gcoetzee and integlikewhoa,

I see the problem is resolved (Thanks Integlikewhoa), If you do encounter any other issues please do let me know.

Thanks
                      Mat

Comment

Mat_Budden I know I owe you a detailed test of the Jandy LED lights with the new version. I have been having some HS3 stability issues lately that i need to resolve first (after the holidays), then can test. Sorry for the delay, I haven’t forgotten!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Mat

I have noted during a recent electrical breaker trip from which my pool system is fed that it did not detect the down status in the main device. It still shows Online even though it is not. If I log onto the aqualink website and app it correctly shows it as down. Can you look into this please.

Gert

Comment

Hi Mda,

Apologies for the delay, Was away for a few weeks, All good on the testing, Just yell out when you have a chance.

Thanks
                            Mat

Comment

Hi Gert,

Thanks for your note, That's interesting, I will have to look into it.

To assist can you enable logging in the plugin settings, replicate the scenario and Private message me the Log file?

I will try and replicate it with my system here locally, However i do believe mine will go offline as it should, So may be something unique with your system.

Thanks
                              Mat

Comment

Hi Mat,

Started trying out your plugin yesterday. It is working great and I will be buying it. There is however a small issue you might want to look at. The Freeze Protect status doesn't appear to reset after iAqualink gets out of the Freeze Protect mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X