Initial Release.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,

Just an update, I have been having a few computer dramas at the moment, Hoping to have it sorted next couple of days, I am aware of the few reported issues, will get to them ASAP...

Devoir.

Thanks for the message, But buying a house for the plugin is a bit full on lol, Hope it turns out worth it.... No pressure at all for me.....

Thanks
    Mat

Comment

Hi All,

I have just released Beta 1.2.0.3, It fixes 2 Issues...

There is now an "Offset" you can set for the lighting, Some Users lights are working as expected, However some users have it 1 Colour out of sequence, So you just set what you need to happen, Eg -1 will move it 1 colour back, 1 will move it forward 1 colour, and 0 is default... Please let me know if this does not resolve your problems. Please not the Api does NOT report what colour you set, So the Plugin will show the colour you selected, and then next update will change back to "On" this is no difference to the App.... Its a issue with the API.

Next one was the freeze protect, Effectively once on would never turn off in the plugin, This was my fault, it was a typo. There is a separate thread on this you can read more info there if needed, But its now working.

The last issue reported was the Heater functions, This probably needs a bit of clarification on how they work as they are working as I programmed them :

the heater devices get set 3 different Values.... When they are fully off they have 0 as there value, When they are On (Or Enabled) but not heating they have a Value of 3 (= On in Homeseer) and when they flick over to heating they have Value of 1 (Also = On in Homeseer), I didnt setup proper value pairs for these values, Apologies for that.

The Text Status will show "Off" "On - Not Heating" and "On - Heating" at the right times.

If you use these in Events, Please use the actual Number value, and not Homeseers "On" or "Off". I will try and improve the logic when i re-write this section to work with Google Home.

Apart from that, I believe i got all the issues reported recently. Please let me know if i have missed any.

Apologies for the delay, Please do send your feedback on the new Beta, and if you have any problems let me know.

Thanks for all the support.

Mat.

Comment

Hi Matt,

The lighting color works good with the offset you made provision for. There is a small issue however. When you switch off the pool lights, they switch off fine, the icon on HomeSeer device does turn off, however in the drop down list for the device colors/on/off, it shows OFF for a second or two, and then it goes back to ON.

Kind regards,
        Sam

Comment

My lights seem to be working correctly using the offset of -1 for my system. Thanks!

Comment

Sami,

Thanks for the note, I believe i have corrected this, Please check Beta 1.2.0.4

Thanks
            Mat

Comment

mdavison,

Thanks for the update, Good to see its working.

Thanks
              Mat

Comment

Hi All,

Beta 1.2.0.4 is released.

This fixes a few small issues, and one large issue.

The large one is the Event Triggers on status changes. This has been resolved, Apologies for this one.

The other smaller issues are :

More info on the Config page.

Issue with colour display when setting lights.

Please do let me know if you have any other troubles.

And thanks for all the support.

Thanks
                Mat

Comment

Hi All,

Beta 1.2.0.5 is available, There was a bug introduced that if you entered the incorrect login details it would crash the entire plugin, It will now write an error to the homeseer log and allow you to re-enter them in the config page.

Thanks
                  Mat

Comment

Hi All,

Beta 1.2.0.6 has been released...

Fixes issues with system that do not support the Iaqualink WEB interface, These systems do not support Status Devices, So they will be disabled, Previously these systems would not allow the plugin to start... The WEB interface is accessible via the App in the "Web" tab, If your App doesn't have a "Web" tab then its not supported. This was highlighted by Pittperson who was kind enough to allow me to debug on his system. Thanks for that.

The second change was text on the config page, Tahl highlighted my bad spelling... My bad...

Thanks for all the support.

Mat.

Comment

Hey Matt, everything has been working great with your iaqualink plugin. I was just wondering is there anyway to have things like salt levels, pump run times and temperatures added to the Homeseer log. I think this would be a great added feature as it would allow people to see how temperatures affect chlorination levels but also the ability to add notifications for when salt levels run low or temperatures are below freezing locally.
                      Thanks,
                      Forrest

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Forrest,

Thanks for the note, I can definitely add the ability to write to the log, But is this the best way to go about this?

If your after history i might be able to write in a feature to log to a database or something similar if that would help?

There are also some plugins from other developers that do just that (Although i am happy to do something in this one so you dont have to buy another plugin.)

Let me know a bit more detail on how you see this working and ill be happy to try and incorporate it.

If its just writing to the log then im happy to do that aswell.

Thanks
                        Mat

Comment

you were asking for Zodiac VX65IQ users. I have one and was what led me to find this plugin. I'm just setting things up, but so far it shows the main root device available in the config screen but nothing to control/see status

Comment

Hi ShimmerNZ,

Apologies for the late reply, The VX65IQ is not yet supported, However, the only reason i am not supporting is i dont have one to test, If your willing to work with me to add support ill happily give you a free license.

Send me a PM if your interested and we can get to it.

Thanks
                            Mat

Comment

Good Day All,

I'm new here and I just bought the Rev R CPU for the Jandy Aqualink. I am looking for some guidance. I When i go to setup my pool light i don't have the option for the pentair intelibrite. Any help on how to resolve would be great. Thank you!

Comment

Hi St3v3nT,

Let me have a look through the protocols and see if its supported.

Thanks
                                Mat

Comment

Working...
                                X