No announcement yet.

Initial Release.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I do see the one touch options now in the config page but I cant seem to find them in the device list. Is it supposed to create a child device for check I check right? Also i made the mistake of hitting the "ADD" button under the " Status Screen Devices" while it was blank. Well it threw an error and I could no longer access the config page (error only poped up) until I rebooted HS3 (plugin restart didn't do it for me).

Comment

I did the exact same thing and got the blank error screen. Try uninstalling the plugin and then shutting down HomeSeer on the computer. After that restart HomeSeer and then reinstall the plugin. If that doesn't work on me be able to walk it through further troubleshooting.

I also do not see any new devices from the update. Still no lights even though I have them checked.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi integlikewhoa and fwolferd.

The Config page error i will fix right now, But until that's released you will need to make sure you do not save an empty record.

To fix this without uninstalling please delete the section :

[Statusdevices]
        RPM=true
        =false

in the Config file, So all entrys after [Statusdevices].

I believe i might know what the second issue is, And its my fault for re-using my config file....

If you add these lines in your Config files it should start working for now until i fix it, Replace SERIALNUMBER with your Serial. :

Pool - SERIALNUMBER - One Touch=true
        Pool - SERIALNUMBER - AUX=true

Can you please let me know if that corrects it in the interim?

Thanks
        Mat

Comment

Originally posted by Mat_Budden View Post
          Hi integlikewhoa and fwolferd.

The Config page error i will fix right now, But until that's released you will need to make sure you do not save an empty record.

To fix this without uninstalling please delete the section :

[Statusdevices]
          RPM=true
          =false

in the Config file, So all entrys after [Statusdevices].

I believe i might know what the second issue is, And its my fault for re-using my config file....

If you add these lines in your Config files it should start working for now until i fix it, Replace SERIALNUMBER with your Serial. :

Pool - SERIALNUMBER - One Touch=true
          Pool - SERIALNUMBER - AUX=true

Can you please let me know if that corrects it in the interim?

Thanks
          Mat
          My config file actually looks correct. I sent you a PM with a screenshot.

Comment

Hi fwolferd,

I have sent you an updated Version to try, Please let me know if its all good and ill submit it.

And apologies to all for the issues.

Thanks
            Mat

Comment

Good deal, I will test it in about an hour when I get back to the house.

Comment

Hi fwolferd,

Perfect, Thanks for your help.

Mat.

Comment

Hi All,

So the Release did not go as Planned..... There where a couple of Bugs which fwolferd was kind enough to let me debug and work through earlier today....

If your system is named "Pool" then all good the new changes will work....

If not, then it will not work at all.....

If you are new to the plugin, A bug was introduced that caused a crash immediately.... So I have fixed that...

And the One Touch devices did not actually allow control....

So.... I have correct those errors and will submit a new version shortly....

Apologies for the issues, And thanks for the support.

Thanks
                  Mat

Comment

Hi All,

1.2.0.0 has been submitted, Thanks So Much for fwolferd for helping out today... Squashed a few bugs and got a lot sorted...

After that i made a few more changes, the Schedule and Status Text has been re-written to be a bit more logical....

You can now choose if you want a Manually added Status Device to display Numbers only (Eg RPM), I put this in as i realized when Boost is on for your Chlorinator a Countdown appears on your status Screen, And that count down wouldnt display correctly if changed to numbers only, Eg 22:31 would show 2231, So you have the option to leave it.

Only One Touch buttons available for your system will display.

And I added support for Colour Logic, Itellibrite and Jandy Colour Lights.

Please keep the feedback coming.... I have a few more changes i will make over the coming week or so, I plan to Add Icons... and Likely add an Option to Shrink the number of devices.

Thanks All.

Mat

Comment

Why don't you use the "Beta" Channel in the updater to work threw these things? I also thought the submitting time was less or non existent if its a Beta (could be wrong).

Waiting for 1.2.0.0 to drop to test unless you got the zip file to post/Pm.

Comment

Hi integlikewhoa,

thanks for for the note, your right the beta would be the best idea, but to be honest the initial release worked on my system, the second release I was able to use MDA’s system and test and was all working well... however there was some bugs that effectively rendered 1.1 useless for a new install... so 1.2 has been tested over 3 different systems... so should be good.

i think in the future I’ll through an update in the beta for a week first, but wanted to get a stable platform out before I focus to much on that....

in any case 1.2 is approved and available. So let me know how you go.

thanks.
                        Mat.

Comment

Must have just popped up as i have been checking. But I just installed it.

Comment

Mat,

Thank you again for all your help last night and remoteing in to work for the issues. My sister updated to 1.20 today and it continues to work without any problems at the moment. I will continue to poke around and try to break it. :-)

Forrest

Comment

So far seems to be working correctly for me.

Comment

Mat_Budden Hi Mat, it seems to be working, but I am still getting the Communication Error. Here is a screen shot, and debug log is attached. I deleted all devices and restarted the plug in to see if that would fix it, but no luck.

I'm running 1.2 on HS3 Pro 3.0.0.500 on windows 10.

Thanks

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.30.15 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	352.5 KB ID:	1331956

Comment

Working...
                                X