Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Initial Release.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mat_Budden
    replied
    Hi Forrest,

Thanks for the note, I can definitely add the ability to write to the log, But is this the best way to go about this?

If your after history i might be able to write in a feature to log to a database or something similar if that would help?

There are also some plugins from other developers that do just that (Although i am happy to do something in this one so you dont have to buy another plugin.)

Let me know a bit more detail on how you see this working and ill be happy to try and incorporate it.

If its just writing to the log then im happy to do that aswell.

Thanks
    Mat

Leave a comment:

• fwolferd
    replied
    Hey Matt, everything has been working great with your iaqualink plugin. I was just wondering is there anyway to have things like salt levels, pump run times and temperatures added to the Homeseer log. I think this would be a great added feature as it would allow people to see how temperatures affect chlorination levels but also the ability to add notifications for when salt levels run low or temperatures are below freezing locally.
    Thanks,
    Forrest

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Mat_Budden
    replied
    Hi All,

Beta 1.2.0.6 has been released...

Fixes issues with system that do not support the Iaqualink WEB interface, These systems do not support Status Devices, So they will be disabled, Previously these systems would not allow the plugin to start... The WEB interface is accessible via the App in the "Web" tab, If your App doesn't have a "Web" tab then its not supported. This was highlighted by Pittperson who was kind enough to allow me to debug on his system. Thanks for that.

The second change was text on the config page, Tahl highlighted my bad spelling... My bad...

Thanks for all the support.

Mat.

Leave a comment:

• Mat_Budden
    replied
    Hi All,

Beta 1.2.0.5 is available, There was a bug introduced that if you entered the incorrect login details it would crash the entire plugin, It will now write an error to the homeseer log and allow you to re-enter them in the config page.

Thanks
    Mat

Leave a comment:

• Mat_Budden
    replied
    Hi All,

Beta 1.2.0.4 is released.

This fixes a few small issues, and one large issue.

The large one is the Event Triggers on status changes. This has been resolved, Apologies for this one.

The other smaller issues are :

More info on the Config page.

Issue with colour display when setting lights.

Please do let me know if you have any other troubles.

And thanks for all the support.

Thanks
    Mat

Leave a comment:

• Mat_Budden
    replied
    mdavison,

Thanks for the update, Good to see its working.

Thanks
    Mat

Leave a comment:

• Mat_Budden
    replied
    Sami,

Thanks for the note, I believe i have corrected this, Please check Beta 1.2.0.4

Thanks
    Mat

Leave a comment:

• mdavison
    replied
    My lights seem to be working correctly using the offset of -1 for my system. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• sami
    replied
    Hi Matt,

The lighting color works good with the offset you made provision for. There is a small issue however. When you switch off the pool lights, they switch off fine, the icon on HomeSeer device does turn off, however in the drop down list for the device colors/on/off, it shows OFF for a second or two, and then it goes back to ON.

Kind regards,
    Sam

Leave a comment:

• Mat_Budden
    replied
    Hi All,

I have just released Beta 1.2.0.3, It fixes 2 Issues...

There is now an "Offset" you can set for the lighting, Some Users lights are working as expected, However some users have it 1 Colour out of sequence, So you just set what you need to happen, Eg -1 will move it 1 colour back, 1 will move it forward 1 colour, and 0 is default... Please let me know if this does not resolve your problems. Please not the Api does NOT report what colour you set, So the Plugin will show the colour you selected, and then next update will change back to "On" this is no difference to the App.... Its a issue with the API.

Next one was the freeze protect, Effectively once on would never turn off in the plugin, This was my fault, it was a typo. There is a separate thread on this you can read more info there if needed, But its now working.

The last issue reported was the Heater functions, This probably needs a bit of clarification on how they work as they are working as I programmed them :

the heater devices get set 3 different Values.... When they are fully off they have 0 as there value, When they are On (Or Enabled) but not heating they have a Value of 3 (= On in Homeseer) and when they flick over to heating they have Value of 1 (Also = On in Homeseer), I didnt setup proper value pairs for these values, Apologies for that.

The Text Status will show "Off" "On - Not Heating" and "On - Heating" at the right times.

If you use these in Events, Please use the actual Number value, and not Homeseers "On" or "Off". I will try and improve the logic when i re-write this section to work with Google Home.

Apart from that, I believe i got all the issues reported recently. Please let me know if i have missed any.

Apologies for the delay, Please do send your feedback on the new Beta, and if you have any problems let me know.

Thanks for all the support.

Mat.

Leave a comment:

• Mat_Budden
    replied
    Hi All,

Just an update, I have been having a few computer dramas at the moment, Hoping to have it sorted next couple of days, I am aware of the few reported issues, will get to them ASAP...

Devoir.

Thanks for the message, But buying a house for the plugin is a bit full on lol, Hope it turns out worth it.... No pressure at all for me.....

Thanks
    Mat

Leave a comment:

• devoir
    replied
    OMG I bought a house just for this plug in......... I can't wait to get HS4 with this plug in...

Devoir

Leave a comment:

• mdavison
    replied
    I have also gone through the lights with my Jandy iAqualink system - I have Jandy LED lights - and it is one off, as mentioned above. So if I want a particular color, I have to pick the one previous to it, and I get the one I want. Let me know if I can provide anything to help sort this out. Thank you!
    MD

Leave a comment:

• Mat_Budden
    replied
    Integlikewhoa,

Thanks for helping out answering Jono's Question.

Thanks
    Mat

Leave a comment:

• Mat_Budden
    replied
    Hi Jono,

The Plugin works with the Iaqualink Product, At the moment all pool and spa products are working, the standalone pump controller is working, the Heatpump and Robotic Cleaner are not currently supported as i dont have one to test (Although there is a cleaner selling second hand locally, so im hoping to get that if the price comes down, There is nearly a $1000 differnce in price from the non wifi to the Iaqualink version... Its ridiculous.). Having said all that I will get them to work as soon as someone is able to test, or i get one of those devices.

The Local controllers are not supported, So the RS Serial Interface, and the Autelis systems are out... Also the Projects on Github that have into the RS485 lines are out as well... I do have plans to potentially include the RS485 but it may be its own plugin as there are some peices of info that are not passed to the Iaqualink that i want on my system (I have a Salt Water Chlorinator and the errors don't show in Iaqualink.)

So ultimately Iaqualink will work and if you do have any issues ill fix them (As you can see from the thread there was a bit involved in getting it all working with each users system).

So onto the next question, Will the plugin handle multiple pools... The Answer is Yes.... And it can do 2 different types of setups... If you have 2 Iaqualink units fully standalone from each other but both linked to the same Iaqualink account then the plugin will natively pick them up and you can select Items to add devices. You will see on the documents the setup pages shows devices by there serial number and then the supported device Eg Spa Temp, Spa Set point etc etc... and the AUX and Onetouchs that come with each controller...

The Plugin will also support RS systems that are linked together in a "Master" and "Slave" Setup, There is one other user who was kind enough to supply his log file so I could add support. You can join up to 4 RS units together (In Supported Firmware Revisions) and have 1 Iaqualink transmitter attached to the master Unit, All devices and sub devices will work in this setup.

Please let me know if any of this doesn't make sense.

Thanks
    Mat

Leave a comment:

Working...
X