Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug-in Status Loop

Mat,

I just installed this plug-in and it is failing to collect my systems info. The status is in a constant loop.
    • INFO: Plugin Start is Pending
    • OK
    • Critical: Plugin has disconnected

It recognizes my system, but the device status on the home screen is Not Connected

Restarting HS3 brings the status to online on the home screen, but I still have the constant plug in status loop and nothing more than my system name on the home screen.

Comment

Hi Pittperson,

Interesting, I cant really see much from the log file, but ill try and replicate this by running the plugin on a fresh machine....

Will let you know.

Thanks.
      Mat

Comment

Hi Pittperson,

I have just release Beta 1.2.0.5 with a small fix, However it may or may not solve your issue, The only thing that gave me a similar error to the above was if the username or password was incorrect, This ultimately crashed the plugin due to an introduced bug.... I have fixed that so now you get an error in the Homeseer log and you can fix the username and pass in the Config page.

Please give that a go and let me know if that was the issue.

If not we will have to dig deeper.

Thanks
        Mat

Comment

No luck with 1.2.0.5. I am still seeing the same error messages in the Homeseer log, no incorrect password message.

Comment

Hi Pittperson.

This is an interesting one, Can i get a few more details, Are you using the windows or Linux version of Homeseer?

Also, would you consider Private messaging me your Iaqualink details? This will allow me to findout if this is a PC related issue, or a Protocol issue, Happy if your not willing to, But will speed things up considerably.

If not i am happy to remote into your PC over team viewer or something similar to debug with you if that works?

Thanks
            Mat

Comment

I'm using the Windows version of HS3Pro. Just PM'd you with some more info.

Comment

Working...
              X