Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All In On This App

Matt,

Now that things seem to be operating correctly, I am "all in" on this app. I've removed the automation I was using through the iAquaLink app, and have events that are triggering lights on/off, pump on/off, spa on/off, etc. I have an event and virtual device which is triggered if the Freeze Protection has come on. If so, my other events trigger (or not) based on the pump running outside the hours I already have it set up. I set up pump run times based on Spring/Fall, Winter, and Summer, so all I have to do is turn on a Virtual device (Winter, Spring/Fall, or Summer) to change the run times I want depending on the weather/time of year, for the pump, lights, and more. Lots more flexibility thanks to you.

Hi Mdavison,

Thanks for the kind Note... I'm happy its all working well for your.

Its good to see that the Plugin is useful.

Please do let me know if there is anything you want changed, Or if you do find a bug.

Thanks for your ongoing support.

Thanks
    Mat

Comment

One month update: I've moved all my automation - lights and pump schedule, over to this plugin and HS3. I also have a HS3Touch app I created to use which is much quicker, more flexible, and easier than the iAqualink app. Below is a screenshot of my Pool menu on HS3Touch on my iPhone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D613F33A-9BEB-48E8-8C2B-DF0FB532ABBF.jpeg
Views:	239
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	1369334

Comment

Hi Mdavison,

Thanks for the update, Looks great, Im glad its all working well.

Please do let me know if you can see something that needs tweaking and ill be happy to take a look.

Thanks
        Mat

Comment

Originally posted by mdavison View Post
          ….. Below is a screenshot of my Pool menu on HS3Touch on my iPhone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D613F33A-9BEB-48E8-8C2B-DF0FB532ABBF.jpeg
Views:	239
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	1369334
          You have a Chiller?

Comment

Originally posted by outbackrob View Post
            You have a Chiller?
            Did not realize there was such an animal! We dump about 1500lbs of ice in our pool each August or once the pool temp reaches the 90's... A chiller might pay for itself in a few years. AND not change the water temp so drastically.

Comment

The chiller is basically like a cooling tower - water goes to the top, and a fan blows on it as it falls down the outside walls and then goes into the pool at a cooler temp. Can do some of the same thing if you have deck jets and run them at night.

Comment

Originally posted by mdavison View Post
                The chiller is basically like a cooling tower - water goes to the top, and a fan blows on it as it falls down the outside walls and then goes into the pool at a cooler temp. Can do some of the same thing if you have deck jets and run them at night.
                That's even more interesting! The devices I found looked like a split A/C condenser unit. Haven't seen anything like that since attending my 1940's era elementary school.

Comment

outbackrob, Look up Glacier Pool Coolers, www.glacierpoolcoolers.com.

Comment

Hi All,

To be honest i didn't know about those types of Chiller's either... However i do have a heatpump that will chill, But its a power hungry beast....

Good to see its all working out.

Thanks
                    Mat

Comment

Working...
                    X