Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd system issues

Hi Matt,
    I'm tracking two pools with the iAqualink plug in. The first pool (pool/spa) is getting the data just fine and pulling it into the plug in. I am having some issues with the second pool (solo spa). The first indication there is something wrong is that the solo spa keeps showing a communications error in the device status page (device 1235 below). However the plug in is hooked up to the iAqualink and when I turn on/off the pump it registers fine in the plug in. However air temp, pool temp, and many other devices don't seem to be connected and updating. I should note that for this solo spa, it is considered a "pool" for iAqualink purposes. So when I turn the pump on the "pool pump" registers as on in the plug in.

An additional problem is that clicking the status poll button (device ref 1255 below) turns off the solo spa pump. This is very likely a bug.

As noted previously, I have two similar set ups, with identical ethernet, going through the same switches. The pool/spa never has a communications error, which makes me think that iAqualink plug in code for the 2nd (solo spa) might be the issue. Further, iAqualink (on iphone or windows) doesn't have a communications error.

Please let me know if I can be helpful troubleshooting. I don't know if other users are using a 2nd system.. If there are others it would be interesting to know if they are having a similar issue.

Click image for larger version  Name:	capture spa home.PNG Views:	21 Size:	77.9 KB ID:	1412794Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture spa.PNG Views:	21 Size:	68.6 KB ID:	1412793

Attached Files

Hi Mat,
    So I deleted the Solo Spa (2nd of my pools that wasn't working with the plug in). The data is provided to iAqualink itself, and to Alexa, so I think the issue is purely with the plug in.
    After deleting the Solo Spa and deleting all the devices and restarting HS3, I re-added the solo spa.
    When I did, it became clear the the devices created for the solo spa (salt, aquapure, watts) all are incorrectly from the first pool (Pool/Spa).

I also note that in the config page, the Aux device labels of the Solo Spa and identical to the Pool/Spa. In this case the Solo Spa labels are presented correctly, and the Pool/Spa labels are wrong. So it appears the plug in isn't recognizing the difference in the two pools.

I will add other devices and report which are correct and which are not in additional posts. I hope you can help me solve this!

Comment

The devices that do appear to work correctly in the 2nd Pool are Pool Temp, Pool Temp Setting (Temp 2), Spa Temp Setting (Temp 1), Pool Pump. They are all getting data from the correct pool.
      All other devices don't seem to be working, or I don't have them to verify.
      I hope this helps in the debugging.
      Thanks for your help on this.

Comment

Hi Jono,

Apologies for the delay, I have just sent you a private message to try and help with Debug of this.

Looking at your info above it's quite obvious the plugin thinks its all 1 pool, I had a look at the code and there is nothing Obvious so ill have to dig a bit deeper.

When you get a moment have a read of your private messages and we can go from there.

Thanks.
        Mat

Comment

Working...
        X