No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,

Apologies for the delay, From my testing everything is working as it should for my system, So if you are still having issues can you please capture a log and send it to me via Private message and ill look at it ASAP.

For the users who already sent the log, Thanks for that, I will try and get to it ASAP.

Thanks
    Mat

Comment

I found the issue. At least the most current one. My Zee crashed. It won’t power up. I will see my status with my pool after I get back online.

Comment

Mat
        i can’t find 1.4.0.1in the updater beta section. Did it get moved?

Comment

Hi Jono,

Apologies for that, When 1.4.0.0 was released it removed the Beta, its back now. Please try again.

Thanks
          Mat

Comment

Just tried but getting errors:
            Nov-19 6:50:31 PM Info Plugin Zodiac Iaqualink with instance: has disconnected
            Nov-19 6:50:28 PM Starting Plug-In Plugin Zodiac Iaqualink started successfully in 528 milliseconds
            Nov-19 6:50:27 PM Zodiac Iaqualink InitIO called, plug-in is being initialized...
            Nov-19 6:50:27 PM Zodiac Iaqualink Initializing sample plugin on port COM1
            Nov-19 6:50:27 PM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin Zodiac Iaqualink ...
            Nov-19 6:50:27 PM Starting Plug-In Zodiac Iaqualink loaded in 15019 milliseconds
            Nov-19 6:50:12 PM Info Plugin Zodiac Iaqualink has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:58801
            and trying another time I got this error:

Initializing plug-in(1): Zodiac Iaqualink Instance::Error on InitIO: Invalid JSON primitive: The. Time to load: 31177 milliseconds

Comment

Hi Jono..

Interesting, I have not had this error before, Are you on Linux or Windows?

If you can give me a bit of detail about your Homeseer setup ill try and re-create the environment locally.

Thanks
              Mat

Comment

Hi Mat
                I'm on Windows 10. 1.4.0.0 was operating fine (other than the scraping). 1.4.0.1 has the problem above. The plug in initiates, but then shuts down quickly. I'm on HS3
                HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
                Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
                Feel free to PM me to help debug

Comment

Mat,

I have the same disconnect issue if I load 1.4.0.1. I'm on Windows 10 also. Screenshot of the Homeseer log below. I tried to get into the config before it disconnected to turn on logging and get details, but was unable to do that.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 10.06.03 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	294.1 KB ID:	1434988

Comment

Mat,

I experienced the "Communication Error - Device is Offline" problem back on November 8/9. I upgraded to 1.4.0.0 and the problem seemed to be fixed, everything (except scraped devices) was working again. I hadn't upgraded to 1.4.0.1 yet when, on November 16 I started getting the "Communication Error - Device is Offline" message again. I upgraded to 1.4.0.1, but that didn't fix the problem. I am able to connect to my system via the Zodiac web interface and iAqualink app. I'm still getting the "Communication Error" in HS.

I tried enabling "Debug Logging" to see what I could figure out, but when I click "Download Log File" all I ever get is an empty text file.

Any thoughts on what I can do to troubleshoot this? I tried changing the name of my system on the Zodiac web interface, and the new name showed up at the bottom of your plugin's config page - so I know there is some communication happening.

I'm running HS3 Pro on Ubuntu with an iAqualink 2.0 pool interface.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi All,

Apologies for the delays, Only can spare small amounts of time at the moment, Between houses.

Anyhow, so... It appears that Aqualink were not completed in the upgrade when i made the earlier changes, The Web Scrape page has been changed significantly, Effectively hiding variables that are required to make it work. I am working through this now and am confident i will get it up and running, will just be a matter of time.

The 1.4.0.0 is working however. I just tested it on my system.

If you are still having issues on 1.4.0.0 please let me know and ill try and resolve whatever is causing the issues.

Thanks
                      Mat

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks for your Patience, And apologies for the bumpy ride... So i just released Beta 1.4.0.2, Which should have the Web Scrape devices working again... There were further changes made to the Zodiac API after the 1.4.0.1 Update. Please give it a try and let me know any issues.

Any feedback, Questions or Concerns are welcomed.

Thanks
                        Mat

Comment

Originally posted by Mat_Budden View Post
                          Hi All,

Thanks for your Patience, And apologies for the bumpy ride... So i just released Beta 1.4.0.2, Which should have the Web Scrape devices working again... There were further changes made to the Zodiac API after the 1.4.0.1 Update. Please give it a try and let me know any issues.

Any feedback, Questions or Concerns are welcomed.

Thanks
                          Mat
                          1.4.0.2 Working well for me! Thank you Mat!

Comment

Thanks for fixing this, Mat. 1.0.4.2 worked for me.

Comment

1.4.0.2 and still nothing is working. Restarted and turned off/on plugin. It was working temporarily on 1.4

Thanks for any help

Comment

1.4.0.2 stopped working for me today, at least for the scraped values, status and schedule. Mat, I wonder if they changed the comms protocol again?
                                Pump status is working

Comment

Working...
                                X