No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,

So lets deal with these 1 by 1, So Serky, I am going to have to debug your system directly, I will contact you Via Private message shortly.

Jono,

I think I know what the issue may be.. In the old API the session would last for days, but sometimes it did stop, so there was a watchdog in place to restart it if that happened, I presume that they may have limited the session length and for some reason the watchdog is not catching it (Perhaps because the connection doesnt actually close, it just stops sending data).

I have mine running in debug to try and catch the issue now.

As a workaround you should be able to restart the plugin and it will work again (For a period at least).

Thanks
    Mat

Comment

I updated to 1.4.02.just closed the plugin and restarted it. I still have a communications error

Comment

Originally posted by Mat_Budden View Post
        Hi All,

So lets deal with these 1 by 1, So Serky, I am going to have to debug your system directly, I will contact you Via Private message shortly.

Jono,

I think I know what the issue may be.. In the old API the session would last for days, but sometimes it did stop, so there was a watchdog in place to restart it if that happened, I presume that they may have limited the session length and for some reason the watchdog is not catching it (Perhaps because the connection doesnt actually close, it just stops sending data).

I have mine running in debug to try and catch the issue now.

As a workaround you should be able to restart the plugin and it will work again (For a period at least).

Thanks
        Mat
        Hi Mat,
        I tried a restart of the plug in, and then tried a restart of HS3. Neither fixed the scraping issue. Just wanted to let you know in case that helps target your efforts. Thanks, Jono

Comment

Hi Jono,

Thanks for that, Could you check on the App and see if you can Browse the Web view screen?

Thanks
          Mat

Comment

Hi Jquincy,

Sorry to hear your still having trouble.

I will have to dig a bit deeper to locate the issue, We have 3 ways of doing this, If your willing to share your Iaqualink login for me to debug this will be the quickest way, However understand if your not willing to do that.

I can also debug over teamviewer if your willing.

And lastly if you can enable the logging feature and log say 5 to 10 mins then send that via Private message that would also help, Although this may not pickup the issue.

Please let me know which you prefer via Private message.

Thanks
            Mat

Comment

Hi All,

Just want to say i Appreciated everyones patience while i work through the issues. I will get it all up and running again.

Thanks
              Mat

Comment

Hi Mat,
                Yes the app is up and running, which is how I knew that the HS3 plugin was not pulling the correct scrape data. In fact all the scrape data has value of zero in HS3. For me that is salt, watts, aquapure set level, schedule, etc.

Comment

As info Mat, my 1.4.0.2 is pulling the scraped Salt Level fine, at least through 12:00pm EST in the US today. Will check again in the morning when my pump turns back on. You are welcome to use my iAqualink login if that helps for troubleshooting. It is in a PM to you a few days ago.

Comment

Mat, as of this morning I am able to get RPM, salt, watts and aquapure levels (all in the status device) after clicking the polling button. The RPM and Watts were not updating on their own. I can't tell with the salt and aquapure levels because those values haven't changed. My status screen devices are salt, aquapure and watts.

Schedule is still not updating even with polling.
                    It feels like zodiac is messing with things behind the scenes as I haven't changed anything.

Comment

Mat, just rechecked and my plugin is still working correctly, pulling salt level and temp as it should.

Comment

It's not working for me. I installed 1.4.0.2. Status is still not updating. It says "No devices currently on" with an update datetime of the 25th which is when I installed the plug-in.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_95922.png
Views:	109
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	1437156 Mat, doesn't appear that the screen scrape for salt level is working any longer. My status shows "off". Looks like it may have been going on a few days. I restarted the plugin with the same result.

Comment

Hi All,

Apologies for the delay, Have not been able to get back on here recently, Most users indicate its working now, However if you do have any ongoing issues please reach out and let me know.

Thanks
                            Mat

Comment

Hi Mat
                              My custom scraped devices don’t update and read zero. These are watts, aquapure, and salt. Status and schedule are not custom scraped devices but don’t update either.
                              My other devices do update, but still update their time stamp in HS3 even if the value has not changed.
                              Please let me know how I can help test. thanks

Comment

Mat,

I do not get the Status text, nor the Salt screen scrape. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin with no change. Let me know how I may help troubleshoot. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X