Plug-in not logging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug-in not logging

I have a RF9135R receiving signals from a RF40315T. The signals appear in my serial monitor program without an issue. However, none of the signals are appearing in the BLRfid plugin or the Homeseer log. The plugin seems to be at least trying to connect to the serial port because when I enter the correct serial port in the options of the plugin, the port is no longer seen by my serial monitor program. I've enabled and re enabled the plugin, and also reinstalled it. My version of the RF9135R does also report RSSI, and I am wondering if the extra two characters are keeping things from being seen by the BLRfid plugin. However, I do not want to invest in another RF9135R that doesn't report RSSI unless I'm sure this is the problem. I would guess there is some other issue outside of the RSSI, but wanted to see if there are suggestions for how too troubleshoot, or if I just need to invest in a RF9135R without RSSI reporting of the two extra characters. Has anyone encountered this before or know what to try next?
Working...
X