BLRfid won't start - EDIT - got it to start, but lost all tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLRfid won't start - EDIT - got it to start, but lost all tags

I have been using BLRFID for years. I had an issue that caused me to close HS3Pro abruptly. Now, I cannot get BLRFID to work, despite my deleting it and reinstalling it. In the Manage Plug Ins page for BlRFID:
    WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from BLRfid - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed. Any suggestions to fix? Thanks.

EDIT: Got it to start. Now, all my RFID tags are missing, despite replacing the HSPI_BLRFID.ini file from backup. Where else is the tag information stored?

EDIT #2: Back up file worked to bring back tags. You just have to know where the file is stored. I was replacing the file in the root HomeSeer directory, when it should have gone into the Config directory. Not sure why the same file was in the root directory in my set up, but it through me off, until I found the file to replace in the Config directory.
    Last edited by Richel; July 2, 2020, 09:59 AM. Reason: Solved
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989
Working...
X