Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardware Order

Pete,

I am really sorry to post this message but I have tried to contact (using various methods) over my hardware order with you..but you have not replied.

Could you please check your messages and let me know what's happening. If I don't here from you in a day or so I'll contact my credit card company regarding the transaction.

My kit was ordered and payed for back in early december but its still showing as pending on your order site.

Cheers,

Darren

Darren,

I don't have a mesage from you nor email.

What is the order number, I cannot find an RFID Kit order for you ?

You can email all Customer Service requests to support @ iautomate.com

I get copied on those emails.

Peter

Originally posted by darren-mc View Post
    Pete,

I am really sorry to post this message but I have tried to contact (using various methods) over my hardware order with you..but you have not replied.

Could you please check your messages and let me know what's happening. If I don't here from you in a day or so I'll contact my credit card company regarding the transaction.

My kit was ordered and payed for back in early december but its still showing as pending on your order site.

Cheers,

Darren

Comment

Peter,

My order number is: 266793

Cheers,

Darren

Comment

I've given this to Henrietta at support @ iautomate.com

It looks like it shipped via USPS Global Priority Mail, but had some sort of Customs problem.

I'm going to be out of the office for the next two days for Vision Correction (LASIK), but I'll stay on top of it verbally.

Sorry you had this trouble, we'll make it right.

Thanks

Peter

Comment

thanks for that.

Comment

Working...
          X