Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miracle?

Peter,

What is happening with the Miracle controller? I tried e-mailing you a few times but I am probably getting sent right to your spam box for some reason. Can you send me an e-mail?

David Powell

^^Bump^^

Did you over look this post?

Comment

Maybe Miracles aren't happening.

Comment

The Miracle is delayed because of a protocol problem that was discovered with the Readers that are made for us.

Trust me, we won't hesitate a moment to announce they are shipping, but the problem needs to be corrected at the manufacturer before we can release it.

We push the threshold of speed on the ReaderNet and the protocol issue becomes more critical on larger reader networks.

Thanks

Peter

Comment

hello/

I have ordered a miracle controller, is there a revised or estimated shipping/release date available yet?

thank you

james

Originally posted by pmonahan View Post
          The Miracle is delayed because of a protocol problem that was discovered with the Readers that are made for us.

Trust me, we won't hesitate a moment to announce they are shipping, but the problem needs to be corrected at the manufacturer before we can release it.

We push the threshold of speed on the ReaderNet and the protocol issue becomes more critical on larger reader networks.

Thanks

Peter

Comment

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=120340

Originally posted by smog View Post
            hello/

I have ordered a miracle controller, is there a revised or estimated shipping/release date available yet?

thank you

james

Comment

That's a link to the same post

Comment

does anyone have any further news?

hello,

do any other members have any further news re: when the miracle might be released the iAutomate website still shows the release date as mid-april.

thanks

james

Comment

Originally posted by Squintz View Post
                  That's a link to the same post
                  hello,

do any other members have any further news re: when the miracle might be released the iAutomate website still shows the release date as mid-april.

thanks

james

Comment

News on the Miracle

hello/

is there any news on the status of the Miracle? The only information I have been able to find is that it is delayed, I have tried contacting the iAutomate sales but have not heard from them yet and the product page still says that it will be released in mid-April. If anyone has some current information about the status of the device it would help me a lot as I am budgeting for a research project for interactive museum attractions and I need to know whether or not the miracle will be released in time.

thank you

James

Comment

^^^^Bump^^^^
                      Peter, Any news on the miracles yet? Please keep us up to date.

Comment

Believe me, I will post news of the release one week before they begin shipping.

Just some slight delays as the boards had to be reworked.

Peter

Comment

thanks peter/

I was getting worried that I need to allocate development time to research an alternative to the iautomate/wavetrend system, I realize that you are reluctant to give a shipping date, I am happy to wait a few more weeks before researching a contingency based on your last post.

sorry for being a pest and thank you for keeping me informed, I have a bulk order for readers and attenuated aerials that I am deferring until the miracle is released as I will not be able to use them with the system I am developing unless I can incorporate the miracle.

james

Comment

Originally posted by pmonahan View Post
                            Believe me, I will post news of the release one week before they begin shipping.

Just some slight delays as the boards had to be reworked.

Peter
                            hello peter/

is there any general news on when the miracle is likely to be released?

james

Comment

does anyone know what the status of the miracle controller is? is there any news at all about whether it is nearing release?

thank you

James

Comment

Working...
                              X