Miracle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

The boards have had to be re-worked because of a production problem with the 4 Layer board and were are presently 60 Days out.

Despite some inflammatory posts to the contrary, we are thriving and experiencing increased growth.

We'll keep you posted.

Although I regret the delay, we cannot release hundreds of our first manufactured items only to have to call them back for board retrofits

Thanks

Peter

Originally posted by smog View Post
    does anyone know what the status of the miracle controller is? is there any news at all about whether it is nearing release?

thank you

James

Comment

Is this shipping?

Is the miracle available?

Comment

Is there any news re: the Miracle Controller?

please respond as I need some conformation of whether this will be released this month as I need to report back to my employer to discuss more expensive alternatives if the release date has been delayed further.

thank you

James

Originally posted by pmonahan View Post
        Hello,

The boards have had to be re-worked because of a production problem with the 4 Layer board and were are presently 60 Days out.

Despite some inflammatory posts to the contrary, we are thriving and experiencing increased growth.

We'll keep you posted.

Although I regret the delay, we cannot release hundreds of our first manufactured items only to have to call them back for board retrofits

Thanks

Peter

Comment

Alright Peter what's the deal? Are you not supporting this product anymore? Let me know so I can sell off my readers if that is the case. I've been holding onto them for a long long time hoping for this product and as others mentions all of my e-mails to you go unanswered.

Comment

Peter hasn't logged onto the board for 6 months. I think that answers your question.
            It's unfortunate, as a while ago I was sooooo close to getting into this stuff big time, but I was a bit worried with the support site of things.
            I'm so glad I waited. Saved myself a lot of money. But it doesn't help you guys though.

Ross.

Comment

Yup, I have now learned to always check with www.bbb.org befre buying anything online.

Comment

Originally posted by Squintz View Post
                Alright Peter what's the deal? Are you not supporting this product anymore? Let me know so I can sell off my readers if that is the case. I've been holding onto them for a long long time hoping for this product and as others mentions all of my e-mails to you go unanswered.
                JFYI

http://atlanta.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Repor...3&firm=7001880

Comment

Working...
                X