X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gemini
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Squintz View Post
    Alright Peter what's the deal? Are you not supporting this product anymore? Let me know so I can sell off my readers if that is the case. I've been holding onto them for a long long time hoping for this product and as others mentions all of my e-mails to you go unanswered.
    JFYI

http://atlanta.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Repor...3&firm=7001880

Leave a comment:

• anogee
    Guest replied
    Yup, I have now learned to always check with www.bbb.org befre buying anything online.

Leave a comment:

• rirvine
    replied
    Peter hasn't logged onto the board for 6 months. I think that answers your question.
    It's unfortunate, as a while ago I was sooooo close to getting into this stuff big time, but I was a bit worried with the support site of things.
    I'm so glad I waited. Saved myself a lot of money. But it doesn't help you guys though.

Ross.

Leave a comment:

• Squintz
    replied
    Alright Peter what's the deal? Are you not supporting this product anymore? Let me know so I can sell off my readers if that is the case. I've been holding onto them for a long long time hoping for this product and as others mentions all of my e-mails to you go unanswered.

Leave a comment:

• smog
    Guest replied
    Is there any news re: the Miracle Controller?

please respond as I need some conformation of whether this will be released this month as I need to report back to my employer to discuss more expensive alternatives if the release date has been delayed further.

thank you

James

Originally posted by pmonahan View Post
    Hello,

The boards have had to be re-worked because of a production problem with the 4 Layer board and were are presently 60 Days out.

Despite some inflammatory posts to the contrary, we are thriving and experiencing increased growth.

We'll keep you posted.

Although I regret the delay, we cannot release hundreds of our first manufactured items only to have to call them back for board retrofits

Thanks

Peter

Leave a comment:

• MStan
    replied
    Is this shipping?

Is the miracle available?

Leave a comment:

• pmonahan
    replied
    Hello,

The boards have had to be re-worked because of a production problem with the 4 Layer board and were are presently 60 Days out.

Despite some inflammatory posts to the contrary, we are thriving and experiencing increased growth.

We'll keep you posted.

Although I regret the delay, we cannot release hundreds of our first manufactured items only to have to call them back for board retrofits

Thanks

Peter

Originally posted by smog View Post
    does anyone know what the status of the miracle controller is? is there any news at all about whether it is nearing release?

thank you

James

Leave a comment:

• smog
    Guest replied
    does anyone know what the status of the miracle controller is? is there any news at all about whether it is nearing release?

thank you

James

Leave a comment:

• smog
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by pmonahan View Post
    Believe me, I will post news of the release one week before they begin shipping.

Just some slight delays as the boards had to be reworked.

Peter
    hello peter/

is there any general news on when the miracle is likely to be released?

james

Leave a comment:

• smog
    Guest replied
    thanks peter/

I was getting worried that I need to allocate development time to research an alternative to the iautomate/wavetrend system, I realize that you are reluctant to give a shipping date, I am happy to wait a few more weeks before researching a contingency based on your last post.

sorry for being a pest and thank you for keeping me informed, I have a bulk order for readers and attenuated aerials that I am deferring until the miracle is released as I will not be able to use them with the system I am developing unless I can incorporate the miracle.

james

Leave a comment:

• pmonahan
    replied
    Believe me, I will post news of the release one week before they begin shipping.

Just some slight delays as the boards had to be reworked.

Peter

Leave a comment:

• Squintz
    replied
    ^^^^Bump^^^^
    Peter, Any news on the miracles yet? Please keep us up to date.

Leave a comment:

• smog
    Guest replied
    News on the Miracle

hello/

is there any news on the status of the Miracle? The only information I have been able to find is that it is delayed, I have tried contacting the iAutomate sales but have not heard from them yet and the product page still says that it will be released in mid-April. If anyone has some current information about the status of the device it would help me a lot as I am budgeting for a research project for interactive museum attractions and I need to know whether or not the miracle will be released in time.

thank you

James

Leave a comment:

• smog
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Squintz View Post
    That's a link to the same post
    hello,

do any other members have any further news re: when the miracle might be released the iAutomate website still shows the release date as mid-april.

thanks

james

Leave a comment:

• smog
    Guest replied
    does anyone have any further news?

hello,

do any other members have any further news re: when the miracle might be released the iAutomate website still shows the release date as mid-april.

thanks

james

Leave a comment:

Working...
X