Tags for cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tags for cars

What is the best tag for a car? I need to purchase a new one and was thinking about:

http://www.iautomate.com/t501.html

with the motion sensor to be able to generate HS alerts when the car moves...are these the best and can you actually put in HS alerts when the car moves?

Thanks

Darren

I prefer the motion sensor concept as that will fire if someone even gets in the car.

Makes a dandy auto alarm solution !

I don't think most auto break ins involve moving the car out of range and then stealing stuff from the inside.

I have Homeseer turn on the porch light, make burglar alarm sounds on the house audio, and then start Rupp's garden tractor and circle the house three times on autopilot ( just kidding ! )

Thankfully we have never had to use this feature but my neighbour has his glove box ransacked and a bunch of stuff stolen afew years ago.
    Neil
    Newmarket Ontario

Comment

Thanks chaps I'll go digging

Comment

Yes, the T501 is the best.

How did the loaner antenna that I shipped work for you ?

Thanks

Peter

Originally posted by darren-mc View Post
        What is the best tag for a car? I need to purchase a new one and was thinking about:

http://www.iautomate.com/t501.html

with the motion sensor to be able to generate HS alerts when the car moves...are these the best and can you actually put in HS alerts when the car moves?

Thanks

Darren

Comment

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you...but with everything that's been going on I have only recently just had chance to fit it.

The antenna is excellent and does the job great. Its an excellent outdoor fit (not too big to keeps the wife happy!)

Thanks for advice on the T501 I'll put an order in.

Cheers,

Darren

Comment

Working...
          X