Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFID System Hardware Error Message ?

Just tonight, for no apparent reason, I started getting:

6/18/2007 9:06:24 PM - iAutomate RFID - Network successfully reset - please wait for network enumeration and configuration to complete.

repeating over and over again in my log. The reader is blinking as follows:

Right (outer) green 1 sec
    Left (outer) yellow 1 sec
    Right green/right yellow flash
    all four flash

I have tried stopping and restarting HS machine, I have unplugged the power cable for the reader, I have disabled and reenabled the plug in. So, all I can think, given the rapid change in behavior, is failed reader.

Any thoughts, and, Peter, if this looks like a failure, I'll need to order a new reader...

Thanks,

Joe

Please check your power supply and tell me if it is supplying 12.5VDC

The power supply may have failed.

Thanks

Peter

Originally posted by joeslat View Post
    Just tonight, for no apparent reason, I started getting:

6/18/2007 9:06:24 PM - iAutomate RFID - Network successfully reset - please wait for network enumeration and configuration to complete.

repeating over and over again in my log. The reader is blinking as follows:

Right (outer) green 1 sec
    Left (outer) yellow 1 sec
    Right green/right yellow flash
    all four flash

I have tried stopping and restarting HS machine, I have unplugged the power cable for the reader, I have disabled and reenabled the plug in. So, all I can think, given the rapid change in behavior, is failed reader.

Any thoughts, and, Peter, if this looks like a failure, I'll need to order a new reader...

Thanks,

Joe

Comment

Thanks, Peter. I removed the power supply tested it (ok), and when I returned it to service, everything came back fine. A teeny bit troubling, maybe I should just get an extra power supply as that is a cheap backup plan.

Joe

Comment

Working...
      X