Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could we get an update?

Peter,

Could you please give us an update on the .net plugin? If it is going to be several months out, then fine, but I and I am sure others would like to at least know that.

Most of my other plugins are now .net and lately my biggest issues have been with, or at least seem to affect RFID. RFID plays a big role in my setup and is also my biggest expense (2 readers and 6 tags) HS has changed a lot in the last year or so and having to deal with the hs_compatibility module continues to be my biggest headache and appears to be least touched by HST since the core of the product has become based on the .net platform

So please can we have an update?

Thanks in advance

Jack
    Over The Hill
    What Hill?
    Where?
    When?
    I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

I second that... I have some more hardware purchases to make but I holding off completing them until the plugin is updated.

Comment

Well at this point I am not going to buy any more hardware, nor am I going to recommend this product to anyone. No responses here, no responses via email, .net plugin promised the beginning of the year, a few betas sent out in April, emails a few months ago saying in a week and now we can't even get an update even if it was to say sorry guys.

Sorry Peter but up until now your support was good, I can no longer say the same
      Over The Hill
      What Hill?
      Where?
      When?
      I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

Working...
      X