Has anyone heard from Peter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone heard from Peter?

Has anyone heard anything from Peter? His last post was July 30th. I looked on the Iautomate site and nothing has been posted on their forum since April. No response here, no reply to numerous emails I have sent.

I hope everything is ok

Jack
    Over The Hill
    What Hill?
    Where?
    When?
    I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

He checks in every month or so. Give him a while and he'll check in.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

well tomorrow makes 3 months since Peter has been on the board, The company is still in business as I had to order 2 replacement 501 tags. I guess we are SOL on a .net plugin. This is really a shame, there could be so much potential
      Over The Hill
      What Hill?
      Where?
      When?

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

The company is still in business as I had to order 2 replacement 501 tags.
        Your a brave man.

Comment

I actually got faster shipping verification this time than any other time
          Over The Hill
          What Hill?
          Where?
          When?

Comment

I ordered some new tags Sept 4 and still haven't received them. I have been unable to reach anyone there. Incredibly frustrating considering this is the most expensive integrated system of my HS install.

Comment

Well I will let you know for sure when I get home, but Susi emailed me telling me the gate had been opened and closed by the keypad (UPS driver has a gate code) and I logged in from work and she shows the front doorbell has been pushed and also that the front screen door had been opened (sign of a small package left) I believe I ordered them wednesday of last week.

A few weeks back I sent an email from their website asking if they were still in business as I was planning on ordering a couple tags. I did get a reply saying everything was fine, when I replied and said I was curious because I hadn't seen him on the forum and have not received anything about the plugin beta testing since last april, I received no reply

I understand your frustration Joe as I am in the same boat, with 2 readers and a total of 8 tags, I have more invested in RFID than I do in my HomeTroller, and then to be just shunned off like this kinda make you wanna go postal
              Over The Hill
              What Hill?
              Where?
              When?

Comment

yep Tags arrived today, ordered last wednesday

I even got a music CD of Peter's son Ryan and his band

Off to drop it in the cd player

Thanks Peter!
                Over The Hill
                What Hill?
                Where?
                When?

Comment

Peter's son Ryan's band "Shadowgraphs" is good. They will go far. Nice style and sound, well put together cd, definately showcases the talent that is there. I already have it on my music server
                  Over The Hill
                  What Hill?
                  Where?
                  When?

Comment

Originally posted by joeslat View Post
                    I ordered some new tags Sept 4 and still haven't received them. I have been unable to reach anyone there. Incredibly frustrating considering this is the most expensive integrated system of my HS install.
                    Hmm. I havent heard from Peter since some time now and I would really like to know where my rather large order is. I am unable to contact them by email or telephone. Very very frustrating!

Comment

Originally posted by Tozz View Post
                      Hmm. I havent heard from Peter since some time now and I would really like to know where my rather large order is. I am unable to contact them by email or telephone. Very very frustrating!
                      Did you read any of the other posts here on the bulletin board before ordering?

Comment

Just ordered mine from Dynasys... A bit more expensive... but great service (from Neal) and quick delivery.

http://rfidusa.com/superstore/index....b39fed21bf4096

Comment

Just ordered mine from Dynasys... A bit more expensive... but great service (from Neal) and quick delivery.
                          I've spoken with them also, with a good response. Just wondering, can I just buy tags from them, or do they need something specific, like a system ID that has to be programmed into the tags.

Comment

Originally posted by YM View Post

http://rfidusa.com/superstore/index....b39fed21bf4096
                            How much more expensive? For what I could find they were A LOT more expensive but maybe I was looking at the wrong hardware.

Comment

I looked there also and I agree with Rupp, quite a bit more expensive. I don't know what is up with Iautomate, it is like Peter has just decided to leave us all hanging. I am really disappointed with the lack of a .net plugin. It was announced back last January, I received a few betas to test back in April and then nothing. My system overall is very stable, but if I do have a problem, the RFID plugin is the first to go south, which means my gates start opening and closing and outside lights come on. Of all the plugins that have been converted to .net, this was one that was definate candidate. I will be interested to hear how the tags and such from this other company work with the Iautomate readers
                              Over The Hill
                              What Hill?
                              Where?
                              When?

Comment

Working...
                              X