X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tozz
    started a topic "No tags are currently present on this system"

"No tags are currently present on this system"

I received my RFID reader today, but I am having difficulties configuring it. When I add some tags in the RFID configuration screen, and I run one of the same scripts I get a HomeSeer log message ' no tags are currently present on this system ' (Dont recall the exact message, but it is something like that)

however, when I go to the RFID config page I see the tags I've added. deleting them and re-adding them does not change anything.

My reader seems to work OK, I have 2 green LEDs on the reader and 1 amber. And according to the HomeSeer plugin the reader is detected and working.

Any ideas?

• Tozz
    replied
    Originally posted by tmcgowan View Post
    Did you have to send the receiver back, or were you able to update the firmware from your pc?
    Andy from iAutomate logged in to my system using RDP and did all the magic. Didn't have to send anything back.

Leave a comment:

• tmcgowan
    replied
    Did you have to send the receiver back, or were you able to update the firmware from your pc?

Leave a comment:

• Tozz
    replied
    Turns out my RFID reader required a firmware flash which was just done by iAutomate support!

The amber LED on the 2nd (right) RJ45 port on the reader now blinks. Prior to the firmware upgrade the LED was off.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X