No announcement yet.

No Reader Communication!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't be all that difficult. I know the "plug-in" polls the antenna a number of times a second, then it seems to dole out a lot of logic to its scripts. I have not done any packet sniffing on it, but I doubt the communication protocol is that complicated.

A lot of drop outs I have seen are from one of two things.. the antenna needs a reboot, or the HS machine has a CPU spike and starves the RFID polling mechanism.

Comment

I do not know much about scripting. But it would be well worth the money to make the system near 100% without any other devices. Then you could track more that just the vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider1111 View Post
        Rupp - Has anyone offered to buy the rights?
        I'd be willing to pitch in to buy the rights/code from iAutomate. How much could they possibly ask for a semi functioning plugin. I don't know anything about programming but I'm sure someone on this board can make it work. Ghost I'll give the ferrit chokes a try as soon as get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider1111 View Post
          Rupp - Has anyone offered to buy the rights?
          I'm not aware if any one has. Just getting through to these guys is hard enough.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
            I'm not aware if any one has. Just getting through to these guys is hard enough.
            I understand, it took them several weeks to ship my initial order and when it finally shipped, they sent a blank software cd. I could only get them by email and had to wait at that. I am happy with the hardware as it looks professional but the software stinks. It is a good thing that they are not the only ones that sell the cards.

Comment

If enough HomeSeer uses email and call maybe we could convince them to release the source code for the plugin. I'm sure someone would be willing to take the app and update it.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp, that is a good idea. Here is their email address that I have:
                support@iautomate.com

Email sent!

Comment

Working...
                X