change to Cheaper RFID products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use CheaperRFID...

Signal reaches several hundreds of feet away.. I can be at the corner and I get an email that the signal has been detected.

What really helped was adding power to the CheaperRFID receivers and not relying on the serial power.

Comment

is CheaperRFID still available for purchase? I was searching a few months back and didn't find anything. I do have an iA system, but havent's setup yet and hopefully it will be updated for the new version of HS

Comment

The hardware is available here. I use Blades BLRFID to interface with HomeSeer.
        Marty
        ------
        XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
        Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Great, thanks for sending the link, I'll check it out later tonight

Comment

wow that stuff got expensive! No so much "cheapeRFID" anymore
            HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

Originally posted by thymer View Post
              wow that stuff got expensive! No so much "cheapeRFID" anymore
              That's true, but everything has gone up in the last few years. So much for that "0" inflation index I keep reading about every month.
              Marty
              ------
              XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
              Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                X