Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuck in time - Does anyone have this problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in time - Does anyone have this problem?

The status page for my iAutomate RFID does not display real-time information, but is stuck somewhere in the past. When in the past is also different, depending on which computer I am using to view the status page. For example, on my HomeTroller, the page shows the old location of my reader and a single tag. When I check with my laptop computer, the iAutomate status page shows the new location of my reader and 2 tags. Disabling and restarting HS Pro makes no difference.

Stuck in time - Does anyone have this problem?

I've had the same problem from time to time. I think it has something to do with iAutomates use of Java in later versions of Windows. Try clearing the Java memory from the Control Panel.

In addition, i know from a post by Peter, that they were working on a new dot net version but they never released it, based on a recent visit to their web site.

I'm still hopeful that they do and that it will be compatible with HS/3 given the investment I've made in the hardware!

Best regards,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Solved by Todd!

Todd:

Fabulous! That worked. Thank you very much. I, too, was looking forward to their new .Net.

Best wishes,

Elliott

Comment

Working...
      X