X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNB
    replied
    Bob, question relating to the BLRoomba Connectivity Trigger is there a frequency when the trigger is issued or is it on a change basis? The reason I asked is that I created a Virtual Device that has two state Connected or Not connected which is toggled depending on Connectivity Trigger, I noticed that when I change it from On to Off it seems to stay Off even though it is really still connected. Mike

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Ok Bob, firstly thanxs for taking the time to investigate. English please so the connection issue is re the Roomba PI or something else and more importantly is there a possible fix? Mike

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Try out 2.0.32
    I added more debug logging

Delete the debug log and capture the same log

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    The connection is being refused to the i7. The MQTT library is not reporting an exception but the the object is not connected

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Rosie (Down Stairs) - Username/Blid:1DC00179C5B947F6934DEB11

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Which one of your roombas is the i7?

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Sorry Bob, I got hung up with Admin rights could not delete the BLRoombaWifi-detail file (learning curve) I believe I now have a proper file, Mike
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    That debug log contains stuff from yesterday
    Can u delete it and then capture it again

Also make sure you done the steps in this thread

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...-debug-logging

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Bob, as per your request... if you need more please do not hesitate to ask..
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    I am not sure right now why the i7 does not communicate - the plugin was written for the 980 originally and I am sure that Roomba must use the same interface to them
    Can you capture me a debug log of the plugin startup

1. Disable plugin
    2. Edit BLRoombaWifi.xml and change debugLevel to true and save the xml file
    3. Re-enable the plugin

Let it run for a few minutes then disable debug logging and attach the log zipped

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Bob, ver .31 seems to have solved it, I had posted this issue some time ago and simply worked around it by deleting and re-adding the affected Robot, this make life simpler, many thanxs for the updates, Mike

I noticed that you avoided my 2nd enquire re i7, any thoughts (other than PIA)? Mike

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Try 2.0.31 in the beta section

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Well that is odd - mine does it too
    It works on an add for me
    Very odd

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Bob, have downloaded your v.30, and now see the "Password:" nomenclature +1, however if you hover and select your cursor over the Password field (in order to update it) you do not get a "Edit Value" box to change/update ones Password. I do get "Edit Value" boxes for Name:, IP Address: and Username/Blid: and have confirm the same for my two other Roomba Robots.

i7 Roomba still doesn't seem to communicate with Roomba PI, it does create the same devices (as expected) but the i7 Robot devices are all empty even though I can communicate with the IOS app and command the i7 to do all things it looks like S/W version 1.6.6 is the latest for (Aug 19) also it appears that the Clean Base (base plus vacuum) has software associated with it S/W version is 0.10.20 for (Aug 19). Mike

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Try out 2.0.30 in the beta section - should fix password issue

Leave a comment:

Working...
X