X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNB
    replied
    Bob, sorry for the lag in response, v.29 works as advertised, I just purchased a 3rd Roomba (i7) I noticed that when I attempted to get the password of the i7 the Dorita screen was abbreviated from my usual 980 display but it did provide the i7's password. I also noticed that my two 980 populated their devices immediately, but the i7 did not sure if there's something I need to do in order to wake the i7 up? (tomorrows problem). One additional observation is that after you add a new Robot you are unable to modify the Password field in any Roomba Robot also the password field nomenclature is missing. Mike

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Yea it would not be the first time lol

Try out 2.0.29 in the beta section
    I would delete the existing events first, then load the beta and re-create them
    It is hard for me to test because I only have one Roomba
    Let me know

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Bob, This sounds a lot like "No good deed (your efforts) goes unpunished!", Mike

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Hmmm ok - let me check into it

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Bob, the graphic at the top was set to "Genny" then when I went to Lucie event and changed the its name to Lucie, Genny's event changed to Luice. Mike
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Can you turn on debug logging and capture that happening
    Then turn off debug logging and attach the log zipped

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    OK I will take a look

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Bob, I have three Roombas and setup two events per Roomba, one "Connected" and the other "Connection has Failed" the problem is that when I choose the applicable Roomba in the Trigger drop down all six events reverts to my last selection and don't seem to remember what I set them to. mike

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Sorry Bob, I was so fixated looking for a Roomba specific device and zoned out from looking for a BLRoomba trigger,this works for me thanxs for taking the time to provide updates, I will advise once I see something out the ordinary. Mike

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    You will need to create an event in HS and then pick the BLRoomWifi triggers

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Bob, how does one access these new triggers against which device(s)? Mike

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Thank-you Bob, will do! Mike

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Try out 2.0.28 in the beta section

I added 2 triggers (one for connected and one for connect failed)
    Let me know how they work

Leave a comment:

• Blade
    replied
    Can you capture me a debug log of the one not connecting so I can see if I can see anything in the debug log
    Let it run for a few minutes
    Attach it zipped

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Bob, I've downloaded your Beta and restarted the Roomba Plug-in (didn't do the purge) so far good!Q I have one Roomba that's responsive and one that is not (password has changed again) is there some idiot check that the plug-in can perform that is able to alert HS3 that either the Roomba is no longer responsive and/or that the password is no longer valid? thanxs Mike

Leave a comment:

Working...
X