Cpu overhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hogo View Post

My credentials are spot on everytime I check them in the plugin config as well as using them to log into my roomba account. The roomba is created successfully but CPU maxes out and stays that way until I disable the plugin.
    I think I see your issue, If you are using the credentials to log onto your roomba account then that is your problem. This is not the account required for this to work.

Here is an example of the output with the proper information. you should read this entire thread to understand where you went wrong. Hang tight you'll get there
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ro...35#post1059435

Comment

Originally posted by mystic860 View Post

I think I see your issue, If you are using the credentials to log onto your roomba account then that is your problem. This is not the account required for this to work.

Here is an example of the output with the proper information. you should read this entire thread to understand where you went wrong. Hang tight you'll get there
      https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ro...35#post1059435
      Thanks! One tends to ignore items they don't understand because you need a minor in computer science just to understand the terminology to get this done, at least how it is written now.

I'll see if I can't write a sticky post that doesn't step through the process of downloading npm, installing npm, downloading the dorita980 zip, unpacking it to a directory, running a command prompt, going to said dorita980 directory, running the command to get the resulted blid and password.

Comment

I'm having the same thing happen. It's maxing out one of the cores on my Ubuntu machine. It seems to be doing this for a few minutes at a time, then dropping off.

Comment

Working...
        X