Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triggering of pause stopped working?

Hi,
    I've put the Automower 450X out for another season, however my events that trigger a pause and a resume are not causing the mower to pause/resume. It is however still reporting its status , battery ok.

I have deleted all the HS devices, regenerated API key and recreated all devices but its still failing to pause the mower.

When enabling debug i see this in the log when clicking pause in HS3 but the mower continues to mow!

Code:
    Hs trigger HUSMOW HUSMOW HUSMOW Automower450xBack Start ref#:4761 to value: -4
    Anyone else seeing this?

Plugin Version: 3.0.0.19

Many Thanks,
    Mike

I need to repair a broken wire, as soon I fix it I’ll test it, same here need to restart for the seasons

Comment

Originally posted by DonMor View Post
      I need to repair a broken wire, as soon I fix it I’ll test it, same here need to restart for the seasons
      did you manage to take a look at this yet ?

Thanks,
      Mike

Comment

Yes, I find the issue, tomorrow I’ll post a beta version

Comment

Yes, I find the issue, tomorrow I’ll post a beta version
          ok great thanks, not seen it come through yet, out of interest what was the issue, was there an API change by Husqvarna ?

Comment

No change on the API, I have to change the parent/child for the new Mobile app and also for future HS4, everything working but decide to take a day or two to fine tune and add new status.

almost finish, tomorrow you will see the update in the beta. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

Mike, the ver. 22 is in the beta section. Please post your feedback if it is fix.

thanks

Comment

Mike, the ver. 22 is in the beta section. Please post your feedback if it is fix.

thanks
                Great thank you ! Will let you know!

Comment

Originally posted by mikesnook View Post

Great thank you ! Will let you know!
                  Just tested real quick, pause and resume is now working again. Thank you !

Comment

Working...
                  X