This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screenshots

Some screenshots of the JLR plug-in. Note that not all devices and/or options are available on all vehicles.

First the main car attributes like make, model, model year, body etc. You can change the nickname and registration info here as well:

Click image for larger version

Name:	21 attributes.png
Views:	162
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	1406015

Next the status devices, that holds the current status, alerts, errors and actions. You can also lock and unlock your vehicle, honk & flash, reset (turn off) the alarm, set a wakeup timer, enable/disable journeys (trips) and enable/disable transport or service mode:

Name:	22 status.png
Views:	161
Size:	186.6 KB
ID:	1406019

Below are the devices for a Full Electric vehicle (currently I-Pace only). Charging options, battery status, and preconditioning:

Name:	23 electric.png
Views:	165
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	1406017

Some devices that holds the current position of the car. Depending on the model, it might only support the last parked location:

Name:	24 position.png
Views:	198
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	1406014

You can add, edit, and delete the timers with the Departure Timer devices below. Make sure to Save when you have created a new timer or edited an existing one. This part of the API is really unstable and might take several “Saves” to save. The Status device should give you some feedback on the (un)successful save attempt:

Name:	25 timers.png
Views:	165
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	1406016

And finally, the Trip devices. Depending on the configuration, it can hold your last 1000 trips (or more, but I was unable to test). Eco, consumption and regeneration devices are only created for full electric vehicles (currently I-Pace only):

Name:	26 trips.png
Views:	131
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	1406018
    stefxx
Working...
X