DESCRIPTION

This plug-in is designed to work with Jaguar / Land Rover vehicles. Unfortunately šŸ˜Š I only own one (a Jaguar I-Pace) so I am unable to test every single JLR model and configuration. If something does not work for your vehicle, please let me know and Iā€™ll do my best to fix it.

REQUIREMENTS
  • This plugin is for HS4 only. It works with both Windows and Linux versions
  • Windows: .NET Framework 4.7.2 or later
  • Linux: mono 5.18 or later
  • A Jaguar or Land Rover with a valid InControl subscription
INSTALLATION
There are no additional software requirements. Start by selecting ā€œAddā€ from the ā€œPluginsā€ menu:

Click image for larger version  Name:	01.png Views:	0 Size:	89.4 KB ID:	1406037

Search for ā€œJaguar Land Roverā€ and click on the ā€œJaguar Land Roverā€ plugin found:
Click image for larger version  Name:	02.png Views:	0 Size:	77.7 KB ID:	1406040

Click ā€œINSTALLā€ on the popup shown, and the plugin will complete the installation:
Click image for larger version  Name:	03.png Views:	0 Size:	76.4 KB ID:	1406038

CONFIGURATION
After installation and starting the Plugin, you will need to configure the plugin. Select ā€œJaguar Land Roverā€ from the ā€œPluginsā€ menu and click ā€œSettingsā€.
  • Enter your Jaguar or Land Rover InControl username and password in the fields shown below:
Click image for larger version  Name:	04.png Views:	0 Size:	75.5 KB ID:	1406039
  • Give the Plugin some time (about 30 seconds) to find your vehicle(s). Select the ā€œVehiclesā€ tab. If no vehicles show up after a minute, click ā€œRefresh Vehicles listā€. Refresh the page as needed, until all your vehicles are shown.
Click image for larger version  Name:	05.png Views:	0 Size:	49.4 KB ID:	1406036
  • Some functions require a PIN to operate. You can enter the PIN for every vehicle in the screen shown above. Note that this will allow everyone with access to your HS4 system also access to your car, like opening and closing doors, switching alarm state, or even starting your car (if supported by your specific make and model)!

ADVANCED SETTINGS
Some advanced settings can be configured in the ā€œSetupā€ tab:
  • Log connection errors: This will show errors related to the connection to the API. It is advised to leave this disabled as connection errors between the JLR servers and your vehicle causes errors as well, filling your log with unwanted messages.
  • Debug logging: only enable when having issues and/or requested by the developer to resolve issues.
  • Log to file: send all messages (including the above) to a logfile, located in the ā€œLogsā€ folder of your HS4 root path.
  • Refresh all JLR devices: when devices are accidentally removed of changed, this will reset them to the correct set tings
  • Remove all JLR devices: when you want to remove the plugin, this is an easy way to remove all related devices first. Or if you simply want to start over. Note that if a valid JLR InControl account is still active and has vehicles attached to it, new devices will be created almost immediately.
  • Maximum number of trips to retrieve: the number of trips that will be retrieved and stored into HS4. This has been tested up to 1000 trips, but more is probably fine. This will have some impact on the size of the HS4 devices database. Default is 50.
  • Poll frequency: should never be changed for proper operation of the Plugin.
Click image for larger version  Name:	06.png Views:	0 Size:	374.4 KB ID:	1406041

IMPORTANT NOTE
This plugin uses a non-public API from Jaguar Land Rover and JLR could change their API at any time, crippling this plugin. In the unlikely event that this happens I will do my best to update this plugin in a reasonable time frame. However, as the API is non-public, no guarantees can be given and worst case the plugin might stop functioning and I will never be able to get it to work again.