Cannot find my vehicle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot find my vehicle.

Good morning. Installed the plugin for the first time and received the below message. Any suggestions?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Jag.png
Views:	146
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	1558740
    Attached Files

No, never seen that error before. What OS are you using?

Can you enable all logging in the plugin including "Log to file", restart the plugin and stop again after 30 seconds? Then PM me the logfile, so I can have a look what is going on.

Thanks!
    stefxx

Comment

Stefxx,

I kept working with this plugin and appear to have found the issue. The In-Control software seemed to have locked out my account so when your plugin attempted to log into my account, it got denied. Once I created a new password, your plugin is working as designed. I am still working on all the functionality of your plugin, there are so many. Nice job.

Bob

Comment

NIce, thanks for reporting back. Enjoy the plugin, let me know if you have any questions!
        stefxx

Comment

Stefxx,

I have two vehicles under the Jaguar Plug-in. On one of the vehicles, it accurately shows the tire pressure at 2.7 bar, yet on the second vehicle it shows a tire pressure of 33 bar. It should be 2.27 bar. Do you have any thoughts on what can be causing this extremely high reading?

Thanks,

Bob

Comment

Nice, I don't think I have seen anyone with two vehicles using the plugin before!

Not sure about the high pressure. I have seen weird values before (like 1000 bar) which seems an error on the API, so they are already being filtered. But 33? However, the plugin is simply showing the values from the API, so I expect some weird values are being passed...

Can you enable Debug log and Log to File under the plugin settings, and let the plugin run for a few minutes? Then PM me the logfile, which can be found under the Logs directory of HomeSeer. Note that it might contain personal information, so please do not post it publicly.

Thanks!
            stefxx

Comment

2.27 bar = 33 PSI ...

Comment

Nice zwolfpack! That might explain it.

Still like to see the debug logs to see if there is any indication from the API that indicates PSI vs bar. I have never seen anything else but bar values so far.
                stefxx

Comment

Britishjag2, thanks for the log. Unfortunately there is no indication of a tyre pressure unit being used.

So I created an option per vehicle to set the pressure unit. Please install the latest beta from the store and let me know if that works for you. Thanks!
                  stefxx

Comment

Stefin,

The tyre label does change to PSI however the value is not correct. For example, the current value of the vehicle in question on the Plugin is showing at 30.2 PSI. However the actual tyre pressure is 43 PSI.

I am going to purchase your Plugin. It is absolutely amazing.

I do have a request. Is it possible for you to create a devise that will push the current value of my vehicles to Jaguar when the vehicle is not operating and another device to update the new values to the Plugin from Jaguar. Now I have to wait until I use the vehicle for the data to get updated.

Thanks for looking into this request.

Bob

Comment

Hi Bob, thanks. Still curious about the tyre pressure. Do you have an app like WattCar (Android) or MyPace (iOS)? What tyre pressure do you see there?

And I have read your request multiple times but I fail to understand what you mean. Sorry.
                      stefxx

Comment

Stefan,

I’m having difficulty with the Jaguar app and therefor the plug-in. I cannot start either vehicle, sometimes I can lock one but not the other, sound the horn on one but not the other. The status of the doors is not updating. Are you aware of any issue with Jaguar?

I cannot find the app MyPace here.

Thanks,

Bob

Comment

Well, I have difficulties with the App/API every few months. And then it works OK again for some time. I haven't found any rhythm or rhyme in it.

But generally, it works fine most of the time. I am not aware of any current issues. But; if the official App doesn't work, then any other app (and this plugin) based on the same API won't work as well.

I didn't realize that the MyPace app isn't officially released (we don't do Apple in this household). I do see good feedback on the App. Here is more info about it: https://www.ipaceforums.co.uk/thread...e-on-ios.3392/
                          stefxx

Comment

Working...
                          X