Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade Plugin from HS3 to HS4 - "Failed to get robot..."

Hello,

In a recent upgrade to HS4 and the plugin I now get the following error in the log.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled plugin. Re-connected to Neato. Still get same error.

Ideas?

Thanks,

Glenn

Hi, thanks for using my plugin! Sorry about the issue you are facing.

Do you have some more info? What Neato model, what firmware? What version of the plugin? Maybe a screenshot of the authentication setup page?

Also, if the problem persists, please enable all logging (including logging to file) and PM me the log so I can see why this is happening.

Thanks!
    stefxx

Comment

Hi thanks for getting back to me. Plugin is great!!!

So... I did some digging. Seems robot had lost connection information to network. Did a reset, and all is well.

One question I noticed this in my start up log... How do I clear?

HomeSeer~!~Error~!~Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_Neato bak.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_Neato bak.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)Startup Complete, 1 errors detected, check the log for more information.

Thanks,

Glenn

Comment

Hi, nice you've got it working again.

The message is related to "HSPI_Neato bak.exe", which should not exist in your HomeSeer folder. HomeSeer will try to load any HSPI_*.exe from the HomeSeer folder. So if you create a backup, make sure to change the extention to something else. For now, just remove "HSPI_Neato bak.exe" and the message should go away.

Good luck!
        stefxx

Comment

Perfect!!! Nice clean boot.

Thank you,

Comment

Working...
          X