No announcement yet.

Exception linking Tesla account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the device enumeration. Yes I have a few thousand devices so enumeration isn’t quick. Typically I store the root in an ini file and only search if it doesn’t match (eg I store the device ref then verify it’s still correct, search if not).

On the maps, make users provide their own google maps key. That’s what many other apps do. On the user to pay if their usage passes the free range.

Thabks!

Comment

Good advice - I think I did something similar with one of my others, and in this case, the likely number of "devices" is pretty small since - if you've got more than 2 Teslas, you're doing pretty well

Comment

Ok, both the improved startup time (after the first run of the new version) and the ability to define a location are included in 1.0.2, which has been submitted for publishing. No Google Maps API key required, as I'm expecting the total usage of API calls to define locations to be manageable. If I start to provide more descriptive locations for times when you're not within a defined geofence, I'll revisit that.

Comment

Bsobel, thanks for the troubleshooting, testing and great ideas/input to the community.

Shill nice work on the update the plugin is coming along nicely, looks very professional and documentation is great. You can add me to the purchase group for this plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
            Bsobel, thanks for the troubleshooting, testing and great ideas/input to the community.

Shill nice work on the update the plugin is coming along nicely, looks very professional and documentation is great. You can add me to the purchase group for this plugin.
            Thanks, glad you're enjoying it!

Comment

Working...
            X