Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning : The plugin object not available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones View Post
    This update did unfortunately not work out for me. Let me know if I did it correct. Download, unzip, run, Yes ? Do I need to uninstall the old plugin before ? Tried, did not work.
    Will you be so kind to upload the new working plugin to the HS plugin updater ?
    You were supposed to copy the file to your HomeSeer directory. Looks like you tried to
    run it from your download directory.

Comment

Now that I know the issue is fixed, I've submitted the plugin for publishing.

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
        Now that I know the issue is fixed, I've submitted the plugin for publishing.
        That's great

Comment

This update did unfortunately not work out for me. Let me know if I did it correct. Download, unzip, run, Yes ? Do I need to uninstall the old plugin before ? Tried, did not work.
          Will you be so kind to upload the new working plugin to the HS plugin updater ?
          Yes you were supposed to stop the plugin in HomeSeer or shut down homeseer, replace this downloaded file with the one in your HS3 folder and then restart the plugin or HomeSeer. This is run as normal. You don't double click and run this file just use it to replace the non working one.

Comment

Sorry to say Steve, it does not work on my system. downloaded and installed the new version. It does not update the Tesla that leads me to the Vehicle Config page

Comment

Sorry to say Steve, it does not work on my system. downloaded and installed the new version. It does not update the Tesla that leads me to the Vehicle Config page
              Then we should start over with the "having trouble?" Information and try to troubleshoot it again. Please start with a reboot of your system to make sure there's nothing still running, then delete your log file, manually update the log level in your config file as outlined above, and start the plugin again.

Comment

Thanks for fast reply Steve.... I am on it, did it once, wanted to upload the log file, but it is not allowed to upload a log file in the forum...why...jeeezzz

Comment

The program is up and running, so I can do the log file from your plugin page...prefer that ?

Comment

Here Ya go...old school way :

<snip>
                    Last edited by shill; January 21, 2019, 05:48 PM. Reason: Grabbed what I needed, taking this off the forums since it has VIN, Lat/Long and other sensitive info in it!

Comment

Thanks Steve. I am in europe so I will be heading for my bed. I will check in tomorrow and see what you came up with. I check my Tesla app and it updated fine, I went to the car and all setting was according to your User Guide. Turned on the car to see if that would push an update to your plugin, no luck. Just for your info. Have a good evening.

Comment

Thanks Steve. I am in europe so I will be heading for my bed. I will check in tomorrow and see what you came up with. I check my Tesla app and it updated fine, I went to the car and all setting was according to your User Guide. Turned on the car to see if that would push an update to your plugin, no luck. Just for your info. Have a good evening.
                        I found some messy logging in there, which I've fixed, and by walking through your log I was able to find a series of quite-possible-and-likely-but-not-everytime events having to do with whether a command needs to wake the car up and whether or not it's being forced awake and whether or not it's awake on the first try or not that could cause it to not process correctly. I've fixed that, and am now working on making a "safer" log file that blocks out those other details I mentioned so it's easier for people to share them. (Next time, zip the file up first since the forums allows zip files or you can always email them to me.)

Comment

Hi Steve "I fixed that" does it mean it is fixed in the updater, should I try with a new install. Last time I manually deleted Tesla files from the HS3 library after I deleted the plugin from the plugin list, it seems they where still in the library after that.

Comment

Unless you're testing out a fix here on the forums for a problem I can't recreate on my own system, all you ever need to do is get the latest and greatest from the updater. When that becomes available is always some delay after I publish it, since someone from HST has to approve and deploy it.

(Edit: And for any plugin, stop it first and check your server's task manager to ensure the process is no longer running before clicking the "Download and install" button.)

Comment

all is working good for me with the exception of the location update. It has not moved from my known location since I installed yesterday although the GPS coordinates have been updated twice and have recently updated to my current location.

Comment

Just noticed the same thing for me as well. Probably a simple fix I can put in tonight. (I was so focused on figuring out how to handle the UI of picking a location, I guess I should have done more testing on the actual device updates... sorry about that!)

Comment

Working...
                                X