Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning : The plugin object not available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No sweat. I'm glad you see it too. Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
      Just noticed the same thing for me as well. Probably a simple fix I can put in tonight. (I was so focused on figuring out how to handle the UI of picking a location, I guess I should have done more testing on the actual device updates... sorry about that!)
      Fix works. As a feature request can that location device string state the address if it is not a known location? If tough to do no problem and certainly no rush. I can add a virtual device with Bing script but let me know if its possible? My trial runs out in a few days. I didn't realize the trial clock was ticking even if I had plugin disabled for the past few weeks as I didn't have the time to mess with it. Wasn't paying attention, my bad.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by will40 View Post

Fix works. As a feature request can that location device string state the address if it is not a known location? If tough to do no problem and certainly no rush. I can add a virtual device with Bing script but let me know if its possible?

Thanks
        It's possible and was something I looked into, but the cost of those Google Maps API queries is cost prohibitive for me without a subscription-style model. As suggested by another user, I can allow you to use your own Maps API key, though, since any one person is unlikely to go over the monthly $200 free calls.

Comment

The plug-in is still not working. I tried to delete everything related to the program. Restarted my system and pc. Installed it again. Stil the same, no update on the vehicle.
          After I deleted and re installed it, it showed up on the plug-in page with the two vehicle from the past installation, I do not know why it does not uninstall the old config, even I did it manually in the config, log and HS3 folder.

This process I did around 5 or 6 times, with no luck.

What to do ?

Comment

To remove any orphaned/corrupt/bad vehicle configurations, you need to a) delete them from the vehicles page and b) delete any devices in HomeSeer that the plugin created. Then restart the plugin and you should have a clean slate. I will need more information (all the normal stuff in the "Having trouble?" post like log files, etc.) if this still doesn't work, since it does now seem to be working in general for others.

Comment

Working...
            X