Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charge Time Remaining Off By One Hour

Hello!

I am currently using the trial of this plugin and it's awesome, thank you for taking the time to create it, I will certainly be purchasing it when time runs out.

Speaking of time, I noticed that on my HomeSeer dashboard the charge time remaining said "3:50" and when I opened the Tesla app it reported "2 hr 50 min". Just a heads up for a future release. This isn't a showstopper for me as I'm currently not doing anything with the time remaining, but figured you would like to know.

Edit: I added a snip from the actual response on the parent device. It says 2.58 so it's charged a bit since then, but it's only been about 15 minutes.

Thanks for letting me know - I'll look into it!

Comment

I forgot to reply to this thread, but I did investigate this and I haven't been able to recreate this problem... Are you still seeing it? Is it always wrong or only sometimes? If sometimes, have you noticed a pattern?

Comment

I have not looked at it since I posted, I haven't found a need for it yet, but I will certainly check it out and report back!

Comment

Working...
        X