Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V1.3.1.1 Configuration of the plugin = Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shill
    replied
    Glad to hear that. I was afraid it might not allow you until after at least one update - thankfully that's clearly not the case.

Leave a comment:

• Hogo
    replied
    Originally posted by shill View Post
    One thing you could try to do, though I'm not sure I allow this (I need to in the future): go to the root device's device configuration page and on the Tesla tab, change the vehicle ID to 1614103930. I'm not 100% sure if that will correctly change the config section or not, but you could check it out.
    This worked! I do not remember what version I came from. Thanks for all your quick help.

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    Do you remember what version you were on before? For some reason it didn't perform the upgrade logic it should have to update your vehicle ID to the other variable I had to switch to, so it's still trying to use the old one.
    • The ID your HS device thinks it should be: 6280530474636822
    • The new ID assigned to your vehicle that would have replaced that: 1013271156290037
    • The actual permanent ID it should have updated to use instead: 1614103930
    It's not even trying to do the update in that log file, which tells me it thinks it already did it.

One thing you could try to do, though I'm not sure I allow this (I need to in the future): go to the root device's device configuration page and on the Tesla tab, change the vehicle ID to 1614103930. I'm not 100% sure if that will correctly change the config section or not, but you could check it out.

If that doesn't work, you'd have 2 other choices:
    1. Give me a few days to finish the next release, to which I will try to add some logic to fix your situation, which will mean none of your events will be broken.
    2. Stop the plugin, delete the devices created by the plugin, and update the config file to blank out the parent ref variable and the vehicle specific config section, which will allow you to add the car again from scratch, but will break all your existing events that reference those devices.
    Sorry there's not an easier fix at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Hogo
    replied
    Did you just upgrade to 1.3.1.1, or is this a new install?
    Correct, I just upgraded but it failed so I uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin and that worked as far as completing the install successfully. I've done it a couple times now with the same result.

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    Did you just upgrade to 1.3.1.1, or is this a new install?

Leave a comment:

• Hogo
    replied
    HS Version: 3.0.0.548
    Plugin Version: 1.3.1.1
    Description of problem: Configuration of the plugin = Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
    HS3 Server OS: Windows Server 2016 Standard
    Lyric device & model?
    Log file: attached
    Data dump: I am unable to get to the tesla vehicles tab.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    Originally posted by Hogo View Post

Default file location and file name for the below directions?
    All plug-in config files are in the hs3/config directory. The name is HSPI_SKWARE_TESLA_VEHICLES.INI if I recall correctly, but should be similar/obvious enough within that directory.

Leave a comment:

• Hogo
    replied

Understood, but those questions were part of my troubleshooting thought process and are still important. Also, please see the "having trouble? Follow the steps first" thread for more.
    Default file location and file name for the below directions?

If you can't get to that screen because of a problem with startup or the config page itself, you can always disable the plugin, open the plugin's INI file (in the Config subdirectory) and set the value of LogLevelFile to 6, then start the plugin back up.

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    Originally posted by Hogo View Post

It is still doing it now.
    Understood, but those questions were part of my troubleshooting thought process and are still important. Also, please see the "having trouble? Follow the steps first" thread for more.

Leave a comment:

• Hogo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	20
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	1332710

Leave a comment:

• Hogo
    replied
    Did you just upgrade to 1.3.1.1? If so, did you open the config page immediately after starting the plug-in?
    It is still doing it now.

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    Did you just upgrade to 1.3.1.1? If so, did you open the config page immediately after starting the plug-in?

Leave a comment:

• V1.3.1.1 Configuration of the plugin = Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	10.6 KB ID:	1332706

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	146.5 KB ID:	1332704
Working...
X