This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update to 1.4.0.0 fails

Attempting to update to 1.4.0.0 fails with "Installation of package Tesla Vehicles failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try he update.

Copying source to C: \Program Files HS3\HSPI SKWARE TESLA VEHICLES. exe, detailed error: The process cannot

access the file 'C: \ Program Files (x86) \HomeSeer HS3\HSPI SKWARE TESLA VEHICLES. exe' because it is being used by another

process ."
    Plugin was successfully stopped, and I can not find the referenced task in task manager.

You might have to restart HS3 then if it had some hold on the process, like a web page that was being submitted or event that was running it being configured that depended on input from the plugin. I've never seen that happen, though - that message pretty much always means the exe is still running.

Comment

Shill, should have stated this is HS4. I will restart and try again anyway.

Comment

Shill, I was able to upgrade to 1.4.4.0. Thanks, please close this ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by jguest View Post
          Shill, I was able to upgrade to 1.4.4.0. Thanks, please close this ticket.
          Glad to hear it - thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
          X