X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta version 1.5.0

I've just finished a pretty big set of changes for the next version:
    • Added a configurable delay before trying to sleep when vehicle becomes idle
    • Added a "Wake State" device to more clearly track power management states
    • Demoted the current "parent" device to a child and created a new root device with no controls or status
    • Removed temperature controls from Passenger climate because the API no longer supports that feature
    • Removed event action for scheduling a software update in the future because the API does not honor that ability (you can still install on demand via the "Software Version" device)
    • Fixed an issue with the Frunk's Status Pairs
    • Fixed an issue with the Stop button on the Charge State device not defaulting to the correct status at first
    • Fixed an issue with value status graphics in HS4
    • Refactored communication layer to be more responsive to device control commands
    I've been testing it with my own vehicle this week and have just finished testing upgrades and new setups in both HS3 and HS4 and I think it's in good shape. Before I put it in the updater, though, I wanted to give folks a chance to try it out for themselves.

Here's what you'll need to do:

1. TAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR HS CONFIG!
    2. Stop the Tesla plugin.
    3. Unzip the attached file into your HS folder.
    4. Start the plugin.
    5. It should go through a normal cycle and a few device changes will happen (current "parent" moves to "Controls", new Parent and Wake State devices created).
    6. Check your events for any that reference the old "Parent" aka new "Controls" device (since it's the same ref as before) and make any necessary changes because it no longer reports "Awake"/"Asleep" (now on Wake State).
    7. Check your events for any that reference the "Status" device (since it now only reports success/failure, not "waiting to sleep" ,etc. (now on Wake State).
    8. Adjust the "minutes to wait after idle before sleep" time if you want more than 5 minutes.

Hopefully all goes well - I'll be on vacation next week from my day job, so I'll try and respond as much as possible if you find anything!
    Attached Files

Hmmm. After update, I still got 1.4.4.0 (not 1.5.0.0), and I don't see any changes.

Attached Files

Comment

Is this correct folder for HSPI_SKWARE_TESLA_VEHICLES.exe?

3. Unzip the attached file into your HS\bin\skware\TeslaVehicles folder .

Comment

Originally posted by Mobileum View Post
        Is this correct folder for HSPI_SKWARE_TESLA_VEHICLES.exe?

3. Unzip the attached file into your HS\bin\skware\TeslaVehicles folder .
        That is NOT the right folder! Sorry about that. It just goes in the root directory of HS itself. Instructions updated above.

Comment

Trunk has Open control, but no Close control (can use Open to Close)

Both Wake State and Controls can send Wake command/control. Is that correct, or should Wake State only have Status?

Comment

That's intentional. It makes more sense on "wake state", but historically it's been on the device now called "controls", so I left it there to avoid breaking any events.

I take it you have an S/X? The trunk can close itself?

Comment

I have TMS with motorised trunk that can open, close, and also stop trunk when moving. X can do the same. (Toggle switch on FOB and MCU)

Comment

I have TMS with motorised trunk that can open, close, and also stop trunk when moving. X can do the same.
                Yeah, just double checking I did some work to make that happen previously, so I'm sure that's an easy fix. Had to do a lot of resetting of value status stuff.

Comment

Only Open and Close needed. To stop while moving will not work due to delay in transmission.

Comment

Only Open and Close needed. To stop while moving will not work due to delay in transmission.
                    I don't understand? Those are the only 2 possible commands already and the way it was prior to this release.

Comment

Close is missing....

Attached Files

Comment

Close is missing....
                        Yes, we've established that. I wasn't sure what you meant by your last post, hence the question.

Comment

Sunroof control is not working

Comment

Trying to set Driver temp to 15 Celsius
                            jul-20 14:23:30 Tesla Vehicles Invalid setpoint (-9,4) requested.
                            jul-20 14:23:29 Device Control Device: Tesla Bilen klima Climate Temp Driver to 15,0°C (15)
                            Or 18.5:
                            jul-20 14:37:39 Tesla Vehicles Invalid setpoint (-7,8) requested.
                            jul-20 14:37:38 Device Control Device: Tesla Bilen klima Climate Temp Driver to 18,5°C (18,5)

Comment

Trunk has Open control, but no Close control (can use Open to Close)
                              I just checked and it doesn't look like I ever had a "Close" button - there's just logic on the button label to be either "Open" (Model 3) or "Open/Close" (Model S, X). Based on your screenshot, it looks like when that code ran it didn't know your vehicle was an S or X. (Also, I don't have the Y properly covered in that case since it has that, too.) I don't know why that is, and without a trace log of the upgrade process (the only time that code runs) I can't say why without another updated EXE.

Comment

Working...
                              X