X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mobileum View Post
    Sunroof control is not working
    I can't do anything with this report... You know the drill by now

And without a sunroof it's impossible for me to do anything without seeing exactly what YOUR system is doing (via the log file).

Comment

I will send you a log. What about #14?

Comment

I'm now testing a fix for the "won't try to sleep" issue.

Comment

Just thought I'd check - does the new version exclude trying to sleep when sentry mode is "active"? The plugin presently is entering 30 minute delays all day long when my car is never going to sleep anyway because sentry mode is on, which means I often get into my car and drive home in the time it is still waiting to go to sleep and never even realises I was on the road.

Comment

As of right this second it does Thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

Sweet - thank you! Also a strange one - I can't pin down the timing but the seat warming icons keep being overridden back to your defaults (quite regularly, whereas the climate icon I've only notice revert once in a while).

Comment

Originally posted by Tillsy View Post
                Sweet - thank you! Also a strange one - I can't pin down the timing but the seat warming icons keep being overridden back to your defaults (quite regularly, whereas the climate icon I've only notice revert once in a while).
                Yeah, some of the devices get reset once per restart (in case there are changes I need to reflect), some are more rare (only after certain version updates). This particular update (1.5.0) touched them ALL in order to fix an issue for HS4 users.

In a future update I plan to move them to a dedicated folder so that you can replace the ones I use with your own - that way if I have to reset things it won't revert back. In fact, I might just go ahead and do that now and get it over with since this update does have such a big impact on that...

Comment

For my car, It doesn't matter if Sentry-mode is active or not. Will not sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
                    I'm now testing a fix for the "won't try to sleep" issue.
                    Yes, I know. That has nothing to do with this feature request about sentry mode.

Comment

Ok, despite not having a log for it, I did figure out what's wrong with the sunroof. I can't explain why the Trunk would be missing the Close button, though, so I added some more logging to the function that recreates those Visual Status Pairs. Version 1.5.1 should be in the updater soon - thanks all for your feedback!

Comment

Version 1.5.1 should be in the updater soon - thanks all for your feedback!
                        The update doesn't work sorry - each time you click the update icon it says it has completed but it is still 1.4.4.0 afterward and update icon remains.

A few things I have noticed:
                        1. Log file says the EXE was installed, yet the date stamp in file system shows it is still the March release
                        2. Log shows the PDF being installed twice
                        3. The filename of that PDF in the file system is 'skWare Tesla Vehicles Plug-In User Guide.pdf' - yes including the quotes

Hope this helps - let me know if I can do anything else to test. This is Linux version BTW.

Comment

I had some trouble getting the right zip uploaded - I did it a couple of times, and it looks like only the first one stuck. So I compiled 1.5.1.1 just to change the version number and re-submitted. I'm not sure what havoc might have been wrought by using 1.4.X against a 1.5.X set of devices, though...

The new EXE is attached if you want to put that in your HS directory rather than wait on the installer.
                          Attached Files

Comment

The new EXE is attached if you want to put that in your HS directory rather than wait on the installer.
                            Cheers worked a treat 👍

Comment

I've also had reports that icons are missing now that I've changed them all to be in the plugin's html folder rather than relying on the HS ones for "standard" images. If this has happened to you, here's the zip file that was supposed to be unzipped to the HS\html\skWare\TeslaVehicles\ folder while I investigate.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I've also had reports that icons are missing now that I've changed them all to be in the plugin's html folder rather than relying on the HS ones for "standard" images. If this has happened to you, here's the zip file that was supposed to be unzipped to the HS\html\skWare\TeslaVehicles\ folder while I investigate.
                                Icons installed okay for me - albeit I'm not sure they will help as my filenames are different (animated GIF for the ON climate for example) so I've repointed them and presuming they will reset again?

Comment

Working...
                                X