Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alrighty installed hoping the driver/passenger seat heater thingo was fixed.

BOTH passenger and driver now turned on the passenger seat. I couldn't make the driver's seat turn on anymore.

I went into the config and disabled both - however only the driver's seat heater disappeared, the passenger one was still there. So I think the plugin somehow didn't register that anymore.

Manually deleted it and re-added both passenger and driver's seat heaters.

Passenger Seat Heater is now turning on the driver's seat
    Driver's Seat Heater is turning on the passenger seat

So still confused unfortunately

Also heads up I can't seem to rename my car in the plugin? I recently changed the name in the car itself but plugin seems to be fixed on the old name.

Comment

Does the Passenger Seat Heater turn on when the seat is occupied?

Comment

Originally posted by Mobileum View Post
        Does the Passenger Seat Heater turn on when the seat is occupied?
        They don't need to be occupied (well for climate anyway, other functions automatically turn on/off depending on occupancy).

This is a regional bug, the plugin gets a wee bit confused about left hand/right hand driver positions for seat heaters - but is okay for everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Tillsy View Post
          Alrighty installed hoping the driver/passenger seat heater thingo was fixed.

BOTH passenger and driver now turned on the passenger seat. I couldn't make the driver's seat turn on anymore.

I went into the config and disabled both - however only the driver's seat heater disappeared, the passenger one was still there. So I think the plugin somehow didn't register that anymore.

Manually deleted it and re-added both passenger and driver's seat heaters.

Passenger Seat Heater is now turning on the driver's seat
          Driver's Seat Heater is turning on the passenger seat

So still confused unfortunately

Also heads up I can't seem to rename my car in the plugin? I recently changed the name in the car itself but plugin seems to be fixed on the old name.
          I think this will do the trick with the driver/passenger switch, and you shouldn't have to do anything else (deleting/re-adding devices). Found a function with a note: "TODO: Fix the RHD seat number" at the top... apparently I figured it out, then got distracted! /facepalm

(This version also will update the vehicle list in the options page with the actual vehicle name. It's up to you to change the name of your HS device, though.)

I'll put it in the updater once you confirm it works.
          Attached Files

Comment

And the verdict for RHD arrangement of driver and passenger seat heater + detection of vehicle rename....

Comment

Originally posted by Tillsy View Post
              And the verdict for RHD arrangement of driver and passenger seat heater + detection of vehicle rename....

Hahaha - very glad to hear that

Comment

Closing this thread as the original issue and several others brought up have been resolved. Please feel free to start a new one if something isn't addressed!

Comment

Working...
                X