X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought, but can't get it working

I signed in and that seemed towork...

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-08-05_23-20-51.png Views:	0 Size:	26.5 KB ID:	1408936

I can see my car in the drop-down, but don't' see the config page for the car. I tried hitting add a few times which seems to have duplicated devices.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-08-05_23-23-51.png Views:	0 Size:	29.0 KB ID:	1408937

Devices...

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-08-05_23-25-19.png Views:	0 Size:	168.9 KB ID:	1408938

I tried pressing the wake on each of the devices above.

Log...

8/5/2020 22:57:17.283 Info PluginLogic.InitIO - Running on Windows Version 6.1.7601
    8/5/2020 23:05:22.400 Error PluginLogic.GetVehicleByRef - Referenced Vehicle Device (1421) not found
    8/5/2020 23:05:28.739 Error PluginLogic.GetVehicleByRef - Referenced Vehicle Device (1418) not found
    8/5/2020 23:05:29.917 Error PluginLogic.GetVehicleByRef - Referenced Vehicle Device (1415) not found
    8/5/2020 23:05:31.128 Error PluginLogic.GetVehicleByRef - Referenced Vehicle Device (1412) not found
    8/5/2020 23:16:31.678 Error PluginLogic.GetVehicleByRef - Referenced Vehicle Device (1412) not found

Edit: I had several messages like the following...
    Posting back to plugin web page TeslaVehicles_Configuration: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)

Also some of these...
    Posting back to plugin web page TeslaVehicles_Configuration: Conversion from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)
    - Tom

HSPro/Insteon
    Web Site
    YouTube Channel

Help, anyone. Is there an older version or something I should try?
    - Tom

HSPro/Insteon
    Web Site
    YouTube Channel

Comment

Sorry you're having trouble. Please see the sticky post with instructions on how to report problems.

I'll try to help as soon as I can, but unfortunately my house was hit by lightning this afternoon and it fried a lot of my networking equipment as well as my motherboard. So I'm going to be busy for a few days trying to get back in business

Comment

• HS Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548
        • Plugin version: 1.5.1.1
        • Description of the problem (see above, I can't seem to get to square 1)
        • HS3 Server OS (Win 7)
        • Lyric device & model (What is a lyric device?)
        • Log file (attached)
        • Data dump (I don't see a Tesla tab on the only device I can find)
        - Tom

HSPro/Insteon
        Web Site
        YouTube Channel

Comment

Sorry, must be a copy/paste error referencing my Honeywell lyric plugin! I grabbed your log and will have a look.

Comment

Thanks, Steve!!!

Good luck with getting your equipment replaced. I had some good experiences when this happened to me about three years ago. Synology shipped me a new diskstation overnight. I couldn't believe it. I didn't even know I had that kind of insurance.
            - Tom

HSPro/Insteon
            Web Site
            YouTube Channel

Comment

Just checking back in - still without internet at home. How do people live like this?!?

Hopefully they'll get it fixed tomorrow evening when the service tech comes out - that was the first available appointment since this happened back on the 6th...

Comment

OK. Thanks for letting me know.
                - Tom

HSPro/Insteon
                Web Site
                YouTube Channel

Comment

Hi shill, I also get this same exact error when trying to add a vehicle. Like tpchristian, I had a dozen devices that were created because I kept clicking "add" a few times.

I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the plugin but that did not help.

Comment

Yeah, losing internet for such a long time shortly after a major update to this plugin was the worst case scenario!

Comment

Steve, do you test on HS3, HS4 or both? I haven't been super motivated to upgrade, but if it would help I might try. What about you, sputnik , what version are you running?
                      - Tom

HSPro/Insteon
                      Web Site
                      YouTube Channel

Comment

So far, aside from initial confirmations that it functions on hs4, I've only tested on hs3. That's because I personally run HS3 and I don't exactly have a "dev" car to test on and need it to remain connected to my personal environment.

Comment

I'm sure the issues y'all are having aren't caused by hs version differences, though. I made a lot of changes and it's possible there are consequences of net new vs previously used vs existing configurations. I'm being I can have it figured out quickly once I get back online. (Thirty minutes until my appointment, but who's counting?!?)

Comment

I'm running on HS 3.0.0.548. And, yeah, I know the feeling...was out of power/internet for nearly a week due to the hurricane that just passed the east coast.

Comment

Yep, it was the storms following in the wake of the hurricane that got me.

Comment

Working...
                              X