Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news - found the (simple /facepalm) cause of the problem for net new vehicles. Should have an update in the official updater by Monday (they don't add them on the weekend, unfortunately). I'll post the EXE here by tomorrow assuming all my testing works out tonight/tomorrow.

Comment

Awesome. I just took delivery recently and hoping to use the plugin to automate the garage door and climate.

Comment

Hi shill, any updates?

Comment

Stuck in the plugin portal awaiting HS to publish (since Friday afternoon). I emailed them and asked them to get this done...

Comment

shill Is it possible to post the exe?

Comment

Originally posted by sputnik View Post
              shill Is it possible to post the exe?
              Sure thing.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post

Sure thing.
                Awesome! It works.

Question (this is off topic, so let me know if I should post elsewhere): I'm wondering, is there a way to set the poll interval through a script/event? Since updates are not close to real time, I'm thinking of waking the car to poll every 10 seconds or so just for a short period when someone enters my garage…then revert back to 120 seconds after a few minutes. Possible?

Comment

It's not possible, no, and at that frequency you risk getting a 429 "Too many requests" from Tesla's servers.

Comment

Bummer. Ok, thanks for the reply.

Comment

Brilliant! It is working for me now too. Thanks. Now I get to have some fun.
                      - Tom

HSPro/Insteon
                      Web Site
                      YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
                        Stuck in the plugin portal awaiting HS to publish (since Friday afternoon). I emailed them and asked them to get this done...
                        Apple should frame this post - their approval system is not as crap as people like to b#tch and moan!

Comment

Can you believe it is still not available - holy moly!!!

Comment

Are you certain it posted correctly? It's difficult to imagine HST could possibly be taking this long?

Comment

Originally posted by Tillsy View Post
                              Are you certain it posted correctly? It's difficult to imagine HST could possibly be taking this long?
                              It was pushed out Friday. Apparently someone was on vacation...

Comment

Oh I see never mind, bug #17,465 - updates don't necessarily get shown even if Check for Updates is clicked.... go add it as a brand new plugin and new version will be shown.

Comment

Working...
                                X