Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any cool HSTouch Screens for their Tesla?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any cool HSTouch Screens for their Tesla?

Any HSTouch people out their that have any cool screens they're willing to share for their Tesla, using this plugin? Here's what I have so far. I'm REALLY bad at graphic design. so always looking for ideas!

Click image for larger version

Name:	HSTouchTesla.png
Views:	87
Size:	290.9 KB
ID:	1428056

Originally posted by dlover View Post
    Any HSTouch people out their that have any cool screens they're willing to share for their Tesla, using this plugin? Here's what I have so far. I'm REALLY bad at graphic design. so always looking for ideas!

Views:	87
Size:	290.9 KB
ID:	1428056
    To be honest, I really like what you have done here

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks! After assigning actions to these buttons, I found out not all of my buttons are actually do-able. So, my current, working version currently looks like this.

Views:	59
Size:	291.9 KB
ID:	1428127

Comment

Looks like you removed "Destination - Work" and "Open Frunk". Are you saying those commands didn't work?

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
          Looks like you removed "Destination - Work" and "Open Frunk". Are you saying those commands didn't work?
          Correct. At least for the Frunk. It didn't seem to have it as an action in HSTouch Designer (first screen). Nor as a device (second Screen). Status? Yes. Action? No. Maybe it's not supported on the Model Y?

And for Send a Destination, that does seem to work. I just decided not to do it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-10-23_14-52-56.png Views:	0 Size:	20.2 KB ID:	1428133

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-10-23_14-59-02.png Views:	0 Size:	343.6 KB ID:	1428134

Comment

Check your vehicle config in the plugin options and make sure you enabled the option to allow control of those items. It's disabled by default for security reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
              Check your vehicle config in the plugin options and make sure you enabled the option to allow control of those items. Is disabled by default for security reasons.
              That was it! I had them left as default. In fact, I think I will still leave those as default.

Comment

Working...
              X