X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installation and configuration

DESCRIPTION

This plug-in is designed to work with the Worx Landroid WiFi Connected Robot Mowers, models 2017, 2018 and 2019. It supports multiple robots, as long as they are registered on the same Worx account/email address. However, this plugin has only been tested with a Worx Landroid S WR106SI.1 and a Worx Landroid WR141E.

REQUIREMENTS
    • There is a HS3 and a HS4 version of this plugin available. The instructions below are for HS4 only. It works with both Windows and Linux versions
    • Windows: .NET Framework 4.7.2 or later
    • Linux: mono 5.18 or later
    • A valid Worx account with the robot(s) properly registered
    INSTALLATION

There are no additional software requirements. Start by selecting “Add” from the “Plugins” menu:

Click image for larger version  Name:	worx1.png Views:	1 Size:	89.4 KB ID:	1373489

Search for “Worx” and click on the “Worx Landroid” plugin found:

Click image for larger version  Name:	worx2.png Views:	1 Size:	51.9 KB ID:	1373490

Click “INSTALL” from the popup shown above, and the plugin will complete the installation:

Click image for larger version  Name:	worx3.png Views:	1 Size:	51.5 KB ID:	1373491

CONFIGURATION

After installation and starting the plug-in, go to the configuration page. They are three tabs:
    • Setup: For a first setup, enter your email address and password used when registering your Worx Landroid device(s). You can also enable Scheduler and Zone support here, which are disabled by default.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	worx4.png Views:	1 Size:	91.3 KB ID:	1373492
    • Robots: After successful setup, your robots will be listed here.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	worx5.png Views:	1 Size:	135.2 KB ID:	1373493
    • Settings: Enable additional logging. Should only be used during troubleshooting.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	worx6.png Views:	1 Size:	60.0 KB ID:	1373494

TROUBLESHOOTING

If it doesn’t work as expected, try one the following:
    • Check the HS4 log for any errors or clues. Enable additional logging from the configuration for additional clues.
    • Linux only: Make sure Mono 5.10 or later is installed. Check your version using "mono --version"
    • Windows only: Make sure .NET Framework 4.6.2 or later is installed.
    • Ensure the correct email address and password is entered in the plugin setup.
    • If all fails, enable debug logging and log to file. Send me the log so I can investigate.

NOTES
    • This plugin uses a non-public API from Worx Landroid and Worx could change their API at any time, crippling this plugin. In the unlikely event that this happens I will do my best to update this plugin in a reasonable time frame. However, as the API is non-public, no guarantees can be given and worst case the plugin might stop functioning and I will never be able to get it to work again.
    • The plug-in has been tested with a Worx Landroid S WR106SI.1 with firmware 3.52 and a Worx Landroid WR141E with firmware 2.9.
    • The plug-in should be able to support any other Worx Landroid 2017/2018/2019 model with WiFi and with latest firmware installed. As I only own a single mower, please let me know if something doesn't work as expected.
    stefxx
Working...
X