No devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No devices

I’ve just got a new Landroid WR143E with firmware 3.16. For the next few weeks we’ll be on HS3 till we upgrade to HS4 so I realise that we don’t match the criteria for this plugin - so I understand if I’m not going to get very far yet.

I've installed the plugin and entered our username and password. Our Landroid is correctly shown in the robots section. But there are no new devices.

Can anyone help?

Hi,

Thanks for trying the plugin. Do I understand correctly that you are still using HS3? Which version of the plugin are you using? For HS3 that should be 3.0.0.9, for HS4 4.0.5.0. Windows or Linux?

Either way, your firmware on the mower seems quite dated. Current version is 3.52. I suggest updating the firmware first, as that would be the primary reason for the plugin not to be able to communicate with the mower.

If after updating there are still no devices being created, please enable all logging and log to file. Restart the plugin and let it run for a minute or two. Then send me the log so I can have a look.

Thanks!
    stefxx

Comment

Hi and thanks for the swift response.

Yes, I’m still on HS3 and the plugin version is 3.0.0.9. I’ve just checked the mower’s firmware version and it is definitely 3.16 and the android app says the firmware is up to date. We’re waiting for the new Worx android app to be released, perhaps that will allow me to install newer firmware.

So, I’ll wait for the new android app, see if that enables me to upgrade the firmware and will try again. I’ll let you know what happens.

Thanks again.

Comment

Sorry, it seems 3.16 is the latest for your mower. I confused the model number.

Send me a PM and I'll give you my email to send the logs to. Or, just give me your landroid credentials so I can replicate locally for a quick analysis. Thanks!
        stefxx

Comment

Thanks Stefan

I’ve PM’d you.

Comment

I'm feeling rather foolish as the devices were in a floor called 'Not Set' and a room called 'Not Set'. I should have looked harder.

Comment

Hi Jez,

No worries! Glad it works now.

For HS4 users, I already improved this by settings a floor and room, as well as assigning the devices to a category for easy access.
              stefxx

Comment

Working...
              X