How to start the Landroid by script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to start the Landroid by script

I would like to send my Landroid out to mow using a script command but I can't get it to work. I hoped that setting the value of the Status device to 1002 would initiate a start but nothing happens.
    I realise that I could set up a schedule but at the moment I just want to send a command to get it to start.

Any advice gratefully received.

Hi! I am not near a computer for the next 24 hours, but you should look into CapiControlHandler to control the mower from the plugin. This is true for all plugins by the way. Just setting the value doesn't work.

Alternatively you could create an event that starts the mower and call that from your script.
    stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
      Hi! I am not near a computer for the next 24 hours, but you should look into CapiControlHandler to control the mower from the plugin. This is true for all plugins by the way. Just setting the value doesn't work.

Alternatively you could create an event that starts the mower and call that from your script.
      Yes, of course. I took the easy option and created an event as you suggested.
      I wish the capi stuff was easier to understand for most users.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

I figured out the capi command (for those who need examples like me)

hs.CAPIControlHandler(hs.CAPIGetSingleControl(xxxx,true ,"Start",false,true))
        where xxxx is the device ref of the Status device.

Comment

Working...
        X