status change does not always fire event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

status change does not always fire event

I have a simple event, if status changes to anything, sent telegram. i do this with neaoto and that works great.
    I have 2 of these events with landroid, with status and with error and they do not work most of the time
    Status has been changed in hs4, but event won't fire, well sometimes it works.
    any thoughts??
    Attached Files

It has been a while since I've last looked at the code of this plugin, but I know I made quite a few improvements in my global code library.

Could you test the beta I just made available (4.0.9.1) to see if that makes a difference? Thanks!
    stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
      It has been a while since I've last looked at the code of this plugin, but I know I made quite a few improvements in my global code library.

Could you test the beta I just made available (4.0.9.1) to see if that makes a difference? Thanks!
      i installed it, let's wait and see what happens.

The value "home" always triggers, the value "mowing" almost never (with the old version)

Comment

to add:
        Last change was yesterday, event status change fires every couple of hours

Comment

Status
          Home
          Yesterday 14:39:04

event fired:
          robomaaier status
          Today 11:17

Comment

The "Last Change" is being set with the value I am getting from the Landroid. So that isn't necessarily the "Last Change" of the HS4 feature.

Did you already notice any improvement with the beta?
            stefxx

Comment

The "Last Change" is being set with the value I am getting from the Landroid. So that isn't necessarily the "Last Change" of the HS4 feature.

Did you already notice any improvement with the beta?
              No sorry, , same problem exist.

Comment

Ok, I'll do some debugging later.
                stefxx

Comment

Ok, I'll do some debugging later.
                  the neato plugin works great, so perhaps you see a difference in the code

Comment

to add:
                    i use a plugin to sent data to allonis, and i noticed that the robomow devices and also the unifi devices are not vissible in that list
                    not all devices in the plugin list - HomeSeer Message Board
                    I don't know if it has something to do with youre plugin or not, but i thought every info would be helpfull (or not) neato devices are showing up and is working with the status change event.

Comment

I did a quick test, but I can't find any problem. This is my event:

Click image for larger version

Name:	landroid1.png
Views:	80
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	1531803

And this is the result, after a start and stop from the Landroid app:

Click image for larger version

Name:	landroid2.png
Views:	85
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	1531802

Every change in the "Status" feature has triggered the event and created a log entry.
                      stefxx

Comment

I just noticed that your event triggers on "Battery Status". Is that correct?
                        stefxx

Comment

I just noticed that your event triggers on "Battery Status". Is that correct?
                          I see it also, changed the event.
                          If this is the source of the problem, sorry to have wasted youre time....

Comment

No problem. Glad we could find the issue!
                            stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by akatar View Post
                              I have a simple event, if status changes to anything, sent telegram. i do this with neaoto and that works great.
                              I have 2 of these events with landroid, with status and with error and they do not work most of the time
                              Status has been changed in hs4, but event won't fire, well sometimes it works.
                              any thoughts??
                              A slight aside, but is there a reason you are using the Trigger 'The device changes and becomes ANY value' rather than the Trigger 'This Device Has a Value that just changed'?

The reason I ask is that, whilst they should be the same, I think I have seen a bug reported before for the 'Changes and becomes..' when used with the ANY value option. I think the bug was that this can erroneously trigger even if the value is unchanged, rather than what you are observing, but it might be worth trying the simpler trigger.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X