Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blade DSC and HS DSC plugins running at the same time

Hi,

I need homeseer to communicate to 2 separate DSC security panels (partitions will not work, it needs to be 2 panels). So I am wondering if either the Blade Plugin will allow communications to 2 panels or can I use 1 with the blade plugin and 1 with the homeseer plugin?

Thanks,

Scott

You will need a seperate IT100 for each panel. Neither plugin has an option to set up multiple com ports so I don't think you can use just one of the plugins for 2 panels. Using both plugins on two different com ports should work.

Comment

Thanks. I knew about needing 2 It-100 modules just wasn't sure if the two plugins could co-exist

Thanks

Comment

BLDSC currently does not have the ability to support 2 IT100 devices.
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Has this been update, or is Blade plugin still limited to one instance?

Comment

I moved to the Enisvalink modules some years ago and on moving back to HS3 I requested Spud Envislink DSC be modified to allow multiple.

In similar circumstances one of the panel was remote and I temporarily used a via wifi until i did the cable run. I also had an IT100 remote using a GCSer2IPWifi then reserved on the receiving IP to serial for the last leg

Comment

BLDSC will only allow one instance
              Cheers,
              Bob
              Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
              X