HS 3 BLDSC question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS 3 BLDSC question

In HS 2 BLDSC device 1 of the plugin was the Partition 1 status. Now in HS 3 BLDSC device 1 is the LCD status. Has anyone been able to determin what the Partition 1 status device address is in HS 3 BLDSC? Partition 1 status is a actionable event parameter so I am assuming that there is a Device address for it somewhere.

By the way if you add a second partition the first device in partition status.

Yes the LCD status device would be first. The reason it was not in HS2 was because it was added later.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Blade
      Thanks for the response.

Is there a device address for the status of Partition 1? I know that there is last armed and last disarmed.

Comment

Blade
        Maybe I missed your response here. Is there a Device Address for the status of Partition 1 in for BLDSC in HS3?

Comment

Not sure what you mean?
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

I guess my question is; What device in BLDSC tells me what the status of Partiton 1 is?

Today in HS 3 BLDSC the only time I see the LCD status (which is Partion 1 device 1) change from date and time is during the arming delay. For instance my system is armed in away mode right now and by looking at the device that represents the LCD display this is no way to tell that it is armed. I know I can tell by looking at the BLDSC plugin page that the system is armed simply because these is only a disarm button.

I guess I am looking for a BLDSC device something like in HS2. I have included two screen shots from both HS3 and HS2 showing the difference

Make sense?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by rwiese1; July 25, 2013, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Yes I see you are missing the one device.
              I was here as well. So I deleted the partition and added it again and now the devices seem to be there. I must have fixed that in a later build after you had created your partitions.

Make sure to download the newest build from the updater
              Try it and let me know
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

That was the issue. I deleted the plugin and ini files and reloaded. Everything is in it proper place now.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X