Very Nice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Nice!

Well, aren't we getting fancy, setup videos and everything. I'm seriously impressed. If HomeSeer had any business sense they wouldn't leave you out there as a 3rd party developer they'd hire you.

Nicely done Bob.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Kudos Bob!

Marty - If we had any sense, we'd be selling clothes.... that's where the money is.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
      Kudos Bob!

Marty - If we had any sense, we'd be selling clothes.... that's where the money is.
      Maybe you're right about that, expand the HS gear selection.
      Marty
      ------
      XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2

Comment

I want to thank Mark for pushing me to do them. I hope they are helpful.
        This was the first time I had ever done a video on my computer to bear with me
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
          Pretty Damn good for a first attempt i'd say.
          Marty
          ------

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
            This is the icing on the cake, I hope your planning to do this with all your plugins, excelente job Blade!!!!
            Hector
            MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
            AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
              Hmmm. If you did, you wouldn't be alone. As Marty suggested, just expand the offering in the HS store.
              http://shop.teslamotors.com/collections/apparel
              http://www.shopbmwusa.com/BMW-LIFESTYLE
              Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
              HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
                Hmmm. If you did, you wouldn't be alone. As Marty suggested, just expand the offering in the HS store.
                http://shop.teslamotors.com/collections/apparel
                http://www.shopbmwusa.com/BMW-LIFESTYLE

Yeah that's all stuff that companies used to give away as advertisments, now they sell them to you and you get to pay to advertise for them
                Marty
                ------

Comment

Working...
                X